Does your name mean something?

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
Screen/XBL/Steam name: Archemetis - Variation of the name Archemedes, very old scholar whow as rumoured to have a death ray.

Real name: Graham - Means "Grey House/Home" in Scottish and Japanese.

Zolrak 22

Sep 9, 2009
Username/xbl/psn - its mostly a variation of my first name altered a bit.(I've been told there is a character with that name, but since I see no evidence, I have yet to believe)

As for my name it basically means free man, priceless, alligator and sun.
Another thing I doubt my parents intended was that if I combine my second name's Initial with the last name, Im basically the God of the sun.

Kind of weird combination >.> I know . . .

HitsWithStyxx

Nov 26, 2009
My usernames all involve "Styxx" (or variants) cause I'm a drummer and I thought it was clever.
My first name means "Small and dark skinned" or "Elf" :D
And my last name means "Homestead"
Crazy, right?

Borrowed Time

Jun 29, 2009
Hrm... well, first name is Hebrew "Gift from God", middle is Olde English "Cliff side ford" and last is thought to be Olde English as well meaning "The land covered by beech trees". MMhmmmm. Yeah, moving on.

Username: It's a reminder of our own mortality. We are all living here on borrowed time.

inpachi

Apr 17, 2009
Username: i have been using this as my nickname for a decade.. I used to play yugioh a long long long long long loong time ago and it is a yugioh card.. My favorite one to be exact. And me and my friend have been using it ever since.. Since its a worthless card no one knows of it this is why i can use it without being called out lawl. My real name "David" Means nothing its a jews name.. But im not a jew... SO WHY DID MY MOTHER NAME ME THIS CRAP NAME? I am pretty much know as Inpachi in the internet. I rarely give out my real name so concider yourself lucky!

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
First name: Alfredo, "counsel of the elves," generally means wise or something like that, which I kinda am

Last name: Aguilar, derives from the Latin word aquila, which is either eagle or the legion standard, and I do tend to just assume leadership when in a group

XBL/Username: Jedoro, no real meaning, I made it up for my first World of Warcraft character, and I try to use it for everything now.

Username 2: GuardianZenithar, made it up a while back by combining the Jedi Guardian class from KOTOR and Zenithar from Morrowind who is the patron god of merchants and mercenaries, that is also usually me

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
Scott - means Scotsman...which I am
Last name Cooke comes from erm...cook which comes from the old fashion of last names being your job title in the town/village

Pretty boring for my name really. But I am descended from the Scotish clan Murray - meaning lord and master in Gaelic so HA bow to me!

And Kukakkau means I ran out of WoW char name ideas and closed my eyes hitting random keys

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
Well I don't know about my actual name, but a while ago I did a "What would your name be if you were japanese?" internet thing (utterly worthless I know) and while the result escapes me, it translated to 'child who steals the essence of spring from the trees'.

Karlaxx

Oct 26, 2009
My username here is ripped from a book (originally had an l on the end, cookie for guessing the book). My first name, Colin, supposedly alludes to virility in the old Celtic usage.

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
Naheal said:
First Name: Christopher, depending on the interpretation, means "Christ bearer" or "Christ like". I tend to try to live up to my namesake.
Heh.
I can't tell if that's blasphemy or not.
if it is then technically I wouldn't be the one who was committing blasphemy. Rather, I was given a label and I'm attempting to live up to it (failing miserably at times. I'm far colder than Christ ever was.)

orangebandguy

Elite Member
Jan 9, 2009
Mine means nothing, it's simply the gormless guy in my avatar wearing the uncoventional sticky up Santa hat and an orange headband.