Don't do drugs

Platos

May 8, 2008
Where are the ads to get people off prescription drugs?

In Sydney, Australia prescription drugs have overtaken "illegal" drugs with the greatest number of addictions.

People have got the message, "illegal" drugs are bad, so now they just moved onto the legal stuff. You'll never stop drug addictions, people will just keep finding new shit. I'd smoke my shoe if I could get a high from it.

Optimus Hagrid

Feb 14, 2009
KillerMidget said:
I have compiled a little rap done in the stylies of your favourite anti-(d)rugs campaigners.

Yo kidz. Let me lay down a phat beat for ya'll to shake yo booty to!

None of you kidz, should be doing no drugz, coz you will get beat downz, by the meth-selling thugz. Increasing their turf, it's sense that you lack, when you could be buying my higher-grade crack.
I need to keep my children as far away from you as physically possible

letsnoobtehpwns

Dec 28, 2008
God damn, I hate tweekers. All they want to do is steal my shit! Just looking at a tweeker makes me want to throw all the Meth and Heroin into the sun. I would never touch the stuff. I don't want to end up like those freaks.

By the way, Tweekers are people who abuse Meth and Heroin, not black people! I'm not racist! I just wanted to make sure that was clear.

Iskenator67

Dec 12, 2008
My Comfy Chair
Country
United States
IxionIndustries said:
Godofgame67 said:
There was this show on some channel it was a 2 hour special on meth if definitely made me not want to do it. i never wanted to to begin with.
Was it called "Crystal Darkness" or some shit? Because I saw something like that. I thought it was going to be Jim Henson's continueing of the Dark Crystal series..
I was horribly wrong...
No. I think it was Meth nation.

munx13

Some guy on the internet
Dec 17, 2008
These types of videos are not going to stop someone from using drugs, they just creep people out.

rwstiles

Mar 3, 2008
Drugs are bad for you mkay? But what is a drug. Is it merely Meth and other things that we have identified as bad because they are condemned by society? Isn't soda a drug? Isn't coffee a drug? And about smoking I can't smoke pot because it naturally creeps up in terms of my usage and becoming more and more of a couch potato. But I am bipolar and I can tell you definitely that the "evil weed" is a definite treatment. Kind of like booze but without the sad ending. Which reminds me how are Woody Allen and Kodak film alike. OOPS! Can't tell you it will get me on probation, But reach out to the sun grasshopper the answer is in the stars.

May 28, 2009
My own personal way to stop people from taking drugs is to stop explaining them in detail to stupid children who can't handle knowledge. Instead I show them a big list of drugs like this:

Drugs: Heroin, Meth, Ecstasy, Cannabis, the air of London, Moss Side, holy water, penicillin and fatty foods apparently.
Effects of taking them: You die.

Problem solved.

Cortheya

Elite Member
Jan 10, 2009
But...they make me feel fantastic....
Jonathan Coulton for the win :p
In all seriousness I wouldn't do drugs at the risk of getting all fucked up in the head and personality

Agrael

Jul 16, 2009
Don't do any drugs, that are chemically made or chemically enhanced.
Crystal meth, meth amphetamine, amphetamine, exstacy

If you want to do drugs (although I don't suggest it) don't stray far from the natural things
Marijuana or Cocaine (please do note, that cocaine is made from Cocaine plant leaves and is usually mixed with aspirin [cause selling 100% pure cocaine ain't gonna end well])

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
I don't/won't ever do drugs in the first place, mostly because of family experiences with them. Losing family members isn't fun, thats for sure.

Not only does that play a major role, but...I've just never felt the need to. I don't need ads to tell me what to/what not to do. I feel its common sense. But thats just me.

teutonicman

Mar 30, 2009
Granted some drugs can really fuck you up, especially since meth can be made using many house-hold materials. However most people (that I know) when they did hard drugs did them with someone who had done it already.

ersatzcure

May 10, 2008
Scare tactics much? People who respond to that shit shouldn't be taking drugs anyway.

I smoke pot and take shrooms and acid often. I take ecstasy every once in a while.

I'm in college and I have a 3.9 GPA. Anytime I do any of that shit, all that ends up happening is me lying on the floor laughing my ass off... then I get up the next morning and go to school. I'm so sick of this bullshit lie that drugs ruin everyone's lives.

I see nothing wrong with drugs if someone can handle them. Excluding meth and heroin, which are pretty obviously uncontrollable once you get in deep.

ae86gamer

Mar 10, 2009
I don't know why but I felt compelled to post this comic.

Explosm.net [http://www.explosm.net/comics/1477/]

Anyways, drugs are lame and only lame people do them. I am awesome, so I don't.

rainman2203

Oct 22, 2008
Common sense is a helluva drug...

Well duh you shouldn't do meth. A lot of my hometown's economy is in meth now, since the Chrysler plant closed down. Sad stuff. I personally don't think you should mess around with most of the more powerful drugs. I see no harm in some marijuana from time to time. The only consequence I've felt so far are my girlfriend ripping me a new one after she found out. It was fun while it lasted though.

bluepilot

Jul 10, 2009
Woem said:
Mekado said:
The rare "public service announcements" things that actually moved me were the drunk driving ones the SAAQ (DMV) made a few years back.

Like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh4oUZ6ieJ8 ouch :eek: the guy is saying "i didn't drink that much" they used to put that on tv during peak hours :eek:
This is one of the comments on that video, man that's hard:

Only 7 years, only 7 years!!! Look at that poor girl... 7 years!!

He only gets 7 years in prison, she practically lost her whole life.

I guess this kind of video can show what drugs and alcohol are catable of taking away. What put me off drugs was my part-time job in the pharmacy and seeing some of the recovering meth and heroine addicts. Those drugs just seem to have eaten their bodies away, literally.

The thing about these kind of scare tatics is, well, I do not know. The chances are that many people will drink alcohol, take some drugs and be perfectly fine. The chances of something going wrong are not really that high. I do not agree with scare tatics, and think that honest facts should be given instead. But when I see that poor girl, who was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, I cannot help but admit how effective such images are.

shadowstriker86

Feb 12, 2009
none of them get to me, most of them make me laugh, espicially this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0YtPi2QZSY