Don't Flush Your Eyes, It's Chemical Spillage Simulator

IanDavis

Blue Blaze Irregular 1st Class
Aug 18, 2012
Don't Flush Your Eyes, It's Chemical Spillage Simulator

Like Gordon Freeman, but without all the excitement.

Do you regularly hear the tick of a Geiger counter, even when there are none around? Do you have a strong opinion on brands of hazmat suits? Have you alienated loved ones with your insistence on an easily accessible chemical inventory posted in the kitchen? Despite your obvious relationship issues, there is hope. Now, you can find an outlet for your life's passions, as [a href=http://www.excalibur-publishing.com/chemspill.html]Chemical Spillage Simulator[/a] launches June 14th.

"Double check your hazard suit, because you're part of the Special Chemical Disaster Prevention unit," the scintillating summary proclaims. It announces that you'll soon be "handling some of the most dangerous materials in the world that are both toxic and very deadly! You'll need to seek out these materials using a selection of different tools to combat the spills before they cause any harm to any civilians." If you squint, it almost reads like some new Toxic Avenger game. Then you see the picture of the firetruck, and you're sucked back into a world where the "days since last accident" sign has never reached double digits.

Chemical Spillage Simulator is the latest in Excalibur Publishing's crusade to simulate every aspect of industrial operations. It comes hot on the heels of such classics as [a href=http://www.excalibur-publishing.com/undergroundmining.htm]Underground Mining Simulator[/a], [a href=http://www.excalibur-publishing.com/garbagetruck.htm] Garbage Truck Simulator[/a], and the ever-popular [a href=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEJHrmliVQw&noredirect=1]Farm Simulator[/a] series. As its titles become increasingly minute in scope, one has to wonder how far it'll go to fulfil its mad vision quest to simulate the entire world. Wherever your journey takes you, godspeed Excalibur, godspeed.

Source: [a href=http://www.excalibur-publishing.com/chemspill.html]Excalibur Publishing[/a]

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
Wu'da fook?! What kind of a sick, bisexual, pyromaniac would enjoy this game... oh.

Yes, this is his kind of game though the days since last incident calender would read double zeros if left to him.

knight steel

Jul 6, 2009
OMG this sounds so awesome and exciting I can't wait to get it for christmas and play it :D/sarcasm
Sorry it's just that it doesn't sound like my thing-probably quit after 20 min's but hey whatever floats your boat who am I to judge what you like have fun playing it ^_^

Jun 16, 2010
IanDavis said:
Have you alienated loved ones with your insistance an easily accessible chemical inventory posted in the kitchen?

"Double check your hazard suit, because you're part of the Special Chemical Disaster Prevention unit," the scintillating summery proclaims.

It comes hot on the heals of such classics as...

As its titles becomes increasingly minute in scope, one has to wonder how far it'll go to fullfil its mad vision quest to simulate the entire world.
Y'know, there's no shame in having somebody proof-read your article before you send it out to the world with your name plastered on the top.
It's what I would do if I was a professional journalist...

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
James Joseph Emerald said:
IanDavis said:
Have you alienated loved ones with your insistance an easily accessible chemical inventory posted in the kitchen?

"Double check your hazard suit, because you're part of the Special Chemical Disaster Prevention unit," the scintillating summery proclaims.

It comes hot on the heals of such classics as...

As its titles becomes increasingly minute in scope, one has to wonder how far it'll go to fullfil its mad vision quest to simulate the entire world.
Y'know, there's no shame in having somebody proof-read your article before you send it out to the world with your name plastered on the top.
It's what I would do if I was a professional journalist...
Spelling has gone downhill even in professional journalism... I often see horrible grammar and spelling in articles these days.

dumbseizure

Mar 15, 2009
I shall buy this game, because It seems like a game I could play when I am bored!

Screw AAA Games, CHEMICAL SPILLAGE SIMULATOR GOTY!

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
What else would you expect from the fine folks who brought us Street Cleaning Simulator [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_Cleaning_Simulator]?

Anathrax

Jan 14, 2013
...I'm unsure if the developers know these games get a ton of sarcasm therefore they are making more of these games or they truly want to make simulators. Either way, it's awesome.

razer17

Feb 3, 2009
Exaclibur's next game is set to be the Simulator Simulator. You control a crazed game developer seeking to fill every previously non existant niche sim genre out there.

Antari

Music Slave
Nov 4, 2009
I can't say I'm a big fan of Excalibur's entries in the market. SCS however has been doing it for quite some time, and it has really starting to polish its titles.

Living Contradiction

Clearly obfusticated
Nov 8, 2009
razer17 said:
Excalibur's next game is set to be the Simulator Simulator. You control a crazed game developer seeking to fill every previously non existent niche sim genre out there.
"You have had a brainwave! Slot Machine Repairperson Simulator! It's so obvious!"

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
razer17 said:
Exaclibur's next game is set to be the Simulator Simulator. You control a crazed game developer seeking to fill every previously non existant niche sim genre out there.
Industrial Laudnry Operative Simulator.
Postal Service Simulator.
Retail assistant simulator.
Secretary simulator.

The possibilities are ENDLESS!

PoolCleaningRobot

Mar 18, 2012
As a chemistry major, my interests are peaked. I remember chemical spill a speaker from a flavor company told us about. She said they spilled a small box of pure sulfur (its used a preservative in very tiny parts per billion amounts). The smell was so bad they had to evacuate the building.

Oddly relevant product placement captcha: take the tastemaker challenge
Yes captcha, I would like the challenge of becoming a tastemaker

PoolCleaningRobot

Mar 18, 2012
SkarKrow said:
razer17 said:
Secretary simulator.

Secretary Simulator sounds like it could be sexy...

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
PoolCleaningRobot said:
SkarKrow said:
razer17 said:
Secretary simulator.

Your thinking of the DLC expansion for the 2014 edition.

There's also gonna be a pool cleaning simulator. Which will also have sexy DLC.

PoolCleaningRobot

Mar 18, 2012
SkarKrow said:
PoolCleaningRobot said:
SkarKrow said:
razer17 said:
Secretary simulator.

Your thinking of the DLC expansion for the 2014 edition.

There's also gonna be a pool cleaning simulator. Which will also have sexy DLC.
Now all we need is some concept art and kickstarter

Hawk of Battle

Feb 28, 2009
Well, it sounds more interesting than Truck Parking Simulator and Forklift Truck Simulator at the very least.

Also guys, stop giving them ideas! They'll make those games and you won't see any commission for coming up with the concept. Trademark that shit!

AngryMongoose

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2010
This does actually sound pretty damn cool. I was surprised it wasn't created by an awareness group though, but literally a company who thought "This would be a cool thing to simulate."

Squilookle

Nov 6, 2008
Hawk of Battle said:
Well, it sounds more interesting than Truck Parking Simulator and Forklift Truck Simulator at the very least.

Also guys, stop giving them ideas! They'll make those games and you won't see any commission for coming up with the concept. Trademark that shit!
Hey if Secretary Simulator comes out, I don't really care who's idea it was, just that it got made.