"Don't give a sh*t" mood songs!

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
So I recently lost a lot of respect for someone I was really close with for being massive immature and threatening someone she's got in an argument that wasnt her business with.

In one of those, don't give a shit about you anymore moods, anyone got any good songs for it?

Been listening to Heartless Bastard ************ by Frank Turner, great song! Any others?

EDIT: Happy to edit the title if a mod wishes ftr.

Mayhaps

Mar 8, 2012
In similarity to Frank,
By: The libertines
*can't stand me now
*campaign of hate

Esotera

May 5, 2011
Pretty much anything by Mindless Self Indulgence, and most stuff by Type O Negative. Alternatively, I quite like listening to this one:

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Nothing says "I don't give a fuck" like Anal ****.
If that isn't quite to your tastes, have some king missile:

ChaoticKraus

Jul 26, 2010
Guys, read the post. It's not "I don't give a shit songs" it's "I don't give a shit about you song".

I'm a bit suprised no-one has mentioned the big, looming elephant in the room.

I would prefer this though.

Not normally a fun of Eminem on his singing style, but the disdain here is just too great to pass up.

Kapri

Jul 20, 2011
Type O Negative - We Hate Everyone

Type O Negative - Too Late Frozen

Misfits - Die, Die my Darling (if your pissed off)

Offworlder_v1legacy

Ya Old Mate
May 3, 2009

It's not 'fuck you cos I don't give a shit', more a 'I'm a rock star so whatever man' kinda mood, but I know that feel bro, and this song does it for me.

.No.

Dec 29, 2010
This helps me get in that I don't give a shit about you anymore mood.

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
Here's a nice mix to break up the stream of metal songs.

I like Andrew WK because it's impossible to take him seriously. This song always perks me up.

I guess the content of this song is rather specific to being a jilted girlfriend, but P!nk has a solid attitude and I love the way the video is done. Also, her ex-boyfriend she's singing about is the guy appearing in the video with her, which adds additional lols.

Admittedly this song only occurred to me because I'm a huge Garbage fan and this song doesn't really fit your situation, but I never get tired of it. I can credit this song for a handful of times in my life when things looked bad and instead of getting down, I (metaphorically) stepped up, extended a hand to life and said "bring it".

On a similar note:

If there's one musician who exemplifies the phrase "and zero fucks were given that day" it would be Amanda Palmer formerly of the Dresen Dolls. She also does an excellent cover of "I want you but I don't need you", but there's no good recordings of it on youtube so here's the original.

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
I would try some Lily Allen, namely 'fuck you' and 'smile', although they are more breakup songs than anything else.

ElPatron

Jul 18, 2011
Songs about not giving a shit?

This is the obvious choice, Escapist. I am disappoint.