Don't Just Watch ZP, Play it, in Zero Punctuation: Hatfall

Evonisia

Your sinner, in secret
Jun 24, 2013
Aerotrain said:
I've already commented that this is a nifty idea but I think the real question here is: "Is Zero Punctuation's colour scheme white/yellow or blue/black?"
I love hate to fire bullets at a joke, but:

[tweet t=https://twitter.com/YahtzeeCroshaw/status/538788915000254464]

The REAL question is whether the Imps are white and Yahtzee is black or vice versa.

webkilla

Feb 2, 2011
10/10 - would pre-order with a season pass

but ya, this actually sounds kinda fun, in a silly way

Ottsel-Midnight

Dec 27, 2014
Ok, see the problem with something like this is that anyone who would be interested will have watched enough ZP to not be able to tell if this is real or Yahtzee F***ing with us.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
webkilla said:

That would be terribly ironic, since his reviews would deter someone from doing that.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Looking forward to this. And here I thought Yahtzee gave up wearing his signature hat, so it would seem unlikely to make a game around it. With it, he looked a little like Ed Brubaker.

gridsleep

Sep 27, 2008
Sounds like Death Dice Overdose without the maniacal laughter. And it's all descended from Feeding Frenzy, anyway. Tetris was just a ripoff of Feeding Frenzy. And I don't mean that lame pretender game that came out in 2004. I mean the original Feeding Frenzy that was on C64 and Color Computer in, like, 1981. When games were real and the hash sign on the telephone didn't do squat.

Oh, and Yahtzee is now the only reason I still come here. Rebecca Mayes, Jim Sterling, Moviebob (I don't care who didn't like him, he was entertaining.) If you lose Yahtzee, sayonara.

JenSeven

Crazy person! Avoid!
Oct 19, 2010
Hey guys at the Escapist, this is a month too soon.
It's not April Fools yet....
You were too early.

Mar 30, 2010
Seems like a fun game, and a lot of my friends seem to hold it in some esteem, but the dev's decision to completely ignore a single-player campaign in favour of fully integrated multi-player has made me lose interest. Clearly I shall not be playing or reviewing this title.

webkilla

Feb 2, 2011
FalloutJack said:
webkilla said:

That would be terribly ironic, since his reviews would deter someone from doing that.
Good sir, you seem to imply that my very statement wasn't dripping with irony already

dangoball

Jun 20, 2011
Man, I'm so hyped for this! And I already can't wait for the sequel. Hatfall: Refitted maybe? Or is that a name you guys are keeping in store for the inevitable HD remastered edition?

Drake Barrow

Jan 10, 2010
So, why is the minigame called 'Dating Sim' and not...Hatfall Boyfriend?

*silence*

*tips fedora* I'l let myself out.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
webkilla said:
FalloutJack said:
webkilla said:

Good sir, you seem to imply that my very statement wasn't dripping with irony already
My god! Triple irony! We're in a shooting war of snark and punnery! GO TO DEFCON 3!

Logience

Jun 25, 2014
You know, everyone at 4chan is going to poke fun at his with countless "fat tub of lard in a silly hat" photoshops.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Wonder how many people will make "hilarious" ZP style reviews of this game like with Art of Theft. I swear one of them could almost have passed as a Swedish Chef impersonation, and this was not intentional at all.

Sight Unseen

The North Remembers
Nov 18, 2009
Mark B said:
So is this to cover the dwindling content which we aren't supposed to have noticed ?

No Jim Sterling, No Movie Bob.

This site needs some new blood and that new blood needs to make some new content.
They've already hired at least 3 new people who will be developing new content of some form or another.

Lianna Kerzner will be doing a cosplay show. Brandon Morse and Lizzyf620 were also hired but not sure yet what they will be contributing.