DON'T PANIC

lozzab

Feb 21, 2009
Agayek said:
Trendkill6 said:
It temps me to answer all my math problems with 42.
That and I want to make a chronically depressed robot. :D
Basically what this guy said.

I've also always wanted to make an Infinite Improbability Device. It'd be fantastic.
Ah, congratulations, you just have then. Yeah, I really liked the books, but far too young for the tv/radio series im afraid. Film was mediocre methinks. Much as I don't carry a towel with me I do currently have one on my bedroom floor. It lives there now.

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
iain62a said:
Herbanator said:
Love the books, the TV series, the radio series, and the film's alright. Although the adaptions for TV and radio especially are just the books in a different medium.
You do realise that it was on the radio before it was a book?
...and now the radio series is a book! (at least, the script is).

Fairee

Mar 25, 2009
Ooh, my mum met Douglas Adams.

Also the film has made me laugh a number of times. As for gods last message to his creation? Priceless.

Mr. Socky

Apr 22, 2009
I enjoyed the film, but I have never gotten around to reading the books. Maybe that's why I enjoyed the film....

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
My towel is always in the same place for convient locating in strenuous situations.

DON'T PANIC has got to be one of the most useful bits of advice ever concieved. It's multi-pupose to the extreme!

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
ive only read the first 2 chapters :(
its my cousins book so i cant read it at home, but it was awesome XD
specially because i like the number 42

Nickflip

Mar 27, 2009
Some quotes for those who haven't read it,

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people angry,
and is widely regarded as a bad decision."

There is a theory that states that if anyone finds out the true meaning of the universe, it will collapse and be replaced with something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened."

Nickflip

Mar 27, 2009
In one of the sequels to the book, god's final message to his creation is revealed.
"we apologize for the inconvenience"