Don't you just hate people like this?

Guitarmasterx7

Day Pig
Mar 16, 2009
Jack the Potato said:
But yes, spoiling something intentionally is pretty fucked up. Hell, spoilers are the whole reason ME3 had such a shitty ending. The original got leaked, so they rewrote it and we, the audience, got screwed.
Whaaat? when did this happen?

OT: Yeah spoilers blow. I already know roughly what happens at the end of assassins creed 3. I had very little motivation to play it as is, now im debating just not playing the game i spent money on and looking up the cutscenes on yt. Though to be fair that's more the game's fault for feeling horrible to play anyways.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Jack the Potato said:
But yes, spoiling something intentionally is pretty fucked up. Hell, spoilers are the whole reason ME3 had such a shitty ending. The original got leaked, so they rewrote it and we, the audience, got screwed.
You know, I heard that a number of times, but yet I never actually saw a link to where the spoiled ending was. I heard things about Dark Energy and such, but thats it. I actually want to see what was the planned original ending.

kalakashi

Nov 18, 2009
Jack the Potato said:
I accidentally spoiled the end of Halo 4 for one of my coworkers. We were talking about it, but I was the only one who had finished it at that point, and somebody (who already said he didn't care about spoilers) said to me right in front of the coworker...

So I think Cortana dies at the end?

Which I misheard as a declarative statement rather than a question, and I just blurted out "I KNOW, right?!" The guy I said that to didn't mind, but the nearby coworker got seriously upset that I did that. I felt pretty bad. I didn't do it intentionally, but the coworker is the kind of person who... well, he gets pretty butthurt about just about everything that doesn't go his way, and he holds grudges. My apology meant nothing to him, but he seems to have gotten over it later on.

You wouldn't happen to work in the south east of england would you? That story seems to ring a strangely familiar bell, quite loudly.

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
Spoilers aren't cool to say the least. I had InFamous 2's good ending spoiled on here about a month after it came out and I hadn't got that far on my good playthrough yet.

I was deeply deeply unhappy with the guy who spoiled it.

CommanderL

May 12, 2011
the only thing I hate more then getting told spoilers Is someone saying 'i.e has a great twist the whole movie I will be waiting for the twist

Relish in Chaos

Mar 7, 2012
I hate it more when I spoil something for myself. Like when I stupidly look at the Wikipedia page of a film and my eye accidentally catches the conclusion.