Doom 4

The Garuness

Jan 20, 2010
Right, I know there's some info on it on Wiki, but I'm taking it with a pinch of salt.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doom_4

Would anyone else have any idea when we can expect a trailer/release date e.t.c.?

Metal Brother

Jan 4, 2010
I started re-playing Doom 3 over this past weekend. I'd forgotten what an awesome game it was. I don't know how serious to take this wiki page, but if it's real, I'm interested.

Ubervelt

Aug 22, 2010
So "Not a sequel to Doom 3 nor a reboot"

Sounds interesting, though a but rushed. Will have to wait and see.

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
I haven't seen an update to that page in over a year and a half. If they were still making it, I think they set it aside to do Rage.

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
DJDarque said:
I haven't seen an update to that page in over a year and a half. If they were still making it, I think they set it aside to do Rage.
I'm thinking that as well. As far as I know, no new info has been released in a while. I think id said they were going to have some DOOM 4 related news at Quakecon last year, but that never happened.

I'd rather have some sort of DOOM 4 news than even Half Life 2 Ep.3 news.

Rastrelly

%PCName
Mar 19, 2011
Doom and Rage will both be powered by idTech 5... So, I think, active work on Doom 4 has started soon after public announce of Rage. So we can expect for announcement of Doom 4 approximately to the end of year.

nazzer

May 10, 2011
I'm damned excited. I want DOOM 4 to let me rip demons open with my guns. If I unload a chaingun on a cacodemon, it better have an explosive gash open where I am hitting it.