Doom Receives Deli Meat Remake

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
Formica Archonis said:
(Squints.) Low halls and doors. Is that E1M1?
It did look a bit like it, but it went too fast for me to tell properly.

garfoldsomeoneelse

Charming, But Stupid
Mar 22, 2009
Truth be told, when the Doom part rolled around... I had no idea what the fuck I was looking at. If the article didn't tell me, I'd have assumed it was a complex metaphor for human sexuality or something.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Geez talk about playing with your food... I found the street fighter bits quite funny.

Yelchor

Aug 30, 2009
That was... hilarious but also disturbing.

By the way, the video does suggest to have you close your eyes slightly during... the Doom part.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
That was Doom? All I saw was Street Fighter, Outrun, Street Fighter, mess, Street Fighter. I guess I didn't squint hard enough.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
Scarim Coral said:
Geez talk about playing with your food... I found the street fighter bits quite funny.
I like the part when he went 'HADOUKEN!'
But really, that was an amusing video. I get a kick out of anything with the robot chicken feel to it.

F-I-D-O

I miss my avatar
Feb 18, 2010
Phlakes said:
Ghengis John said:
Dear God. DO NOT VIEW THE MEAT SEGMENT IN HIGH DEF. You have been warned.
Oh really? FULLSCREEN 1080p! [http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=YH8V_wnUl-I&vq=hd1080]

All who watch win 5 internets. Also +12 gag reflex.
Is that the best you got? Didn't even get an upset stomach.
Funny video overall, as said the Doom could have been clearer. I loved the globe fireball.

ahrnygoose

Feb 20, 2008
That Doom part was definitely weird, but if you really squinted your eyes you could almost make out a disgusting pile of meat Doom.

Living Contradiction

Clearly obfusticated
Nov 8, 2009
Rrrrrrright.

That was quite unnerving and rather fitting as a tribute to Doom, which has scared the pants off of so many gamers with its visceral bliss. This video tends to be a bit more visceral and a bit less bliss, mind.

Also, have a peek at the sauerkraut video. You will not look at hot dog garnishes again without flinching.

Deef

Mar 11, 2009
Ghengis John said:
Dear God. DO NOT VIEW THE MEAT SEGMENT IN HIGH DEF. You have been warned.
Time to watch the meat segment in high def!