Doomsday Arcade: Episode 12

Timtimfed

Oct 2, 2008
Episode 12

This week on Doomsday Arcade Lund and Shanks come face to face with Nefarious as they try to escape their programming hell and destroy Polybius.

Watch Video

Feb 13, 2008
Stunnning (That's an extra n for effort)

"Let's send this to Oblivion"
"Nah, maybe in ten years, let's just send it to Daggerfall"

I'm gonna be so sad when this is all over :(

Alzabane

May 30, 2009
aweome episode, revealing action packed and funny, am I the only one who heard mitchel at ehe end, this came out fast this time around

EDIT: I just read on the internet that polybius is a supposed urban legend that was an arcade game that caused players to go insane, is this where u got the idea?

headshotcatcher

Feb 27, 2009
Agree with the two above, eventhough it felt like this episode was kinda lacking in the progress aspect (no offense obviously)

Keep up the good work anyway!

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
Pun-tacular! Stuntmutt would be proud.

I really like this series. Witty and interesting!

Syntax Error

Sep 7, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Stunnning (That's an extra n for effort)

"Let's send this to Oblivion"
"Nah, maybe in ten years, let's just send it to Daggerfall"

I'm gonna be so sad when this is all over :(
Ninja'ed DAMMIT!!!

Nefarious is a crapshoot. I mean, dual submachine guns and not a single bullet hits? Great episode. I loved the Steven Seagal approach. I shall try it in real life. Oh, and Nefarious bashing Shanks' head on the glass multiple times (how do you bash someone through glass multiple times anyway? Glass shatters).

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
Nice repeated breaking glass of the conveniently placed window. Also, nice lampshading of the reiteration of master plans that people always seem to do.

I see this as the start of a beutiful epilogue. Well, maybe not beutiful, you know, but barely passable.

General Alexei

General of Dark Wulf
Mar 21, 2009
Multiple smashing glass. Nefarious is a fucking crap shot. And the Steven Seagal approach (I'm going to try that) was epic. The Nefarious give me your best shot was fucking funny. All in all, another fuckin' brilliant episode

ProjectJAY

Apr 13, 2009
the best episode ever, i cannot describe how epic that was. this is better than most of the crap on TV today. fantastic editing, great jokes at every turn, and its nice to see the backstory finally explained.

offcially my favourite series on the Escapist after ZP now!

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
I liked the Steven Segall look part the best. Of course right after Shanks says he'll keep doing puns, his mind gets wiped and he starts hating them. And everyone knows whatever your mentor says has no bearing on real life.

Lyri

Dec 8, 2008
One of the Escapist's consistantly funny series, great installment.