Doomsday Arcade: Episode 13

Timtimfed

Oct 2, 2008
Episode 13

This week on Doomsday Arcade Lund and Shanks come face to face with Mario for a diabolical throw down.

Watch Video

Taerdin

Nov 7, 2006
Awesome!

I love the bit where they're watching their own show... and I'm also glad we're back to the 'present'

Also, the power glove... its so baaaaad [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZErvASwdlU] :p

I don't see how they could survive being shot out of a cannon, but I mean... they've already survived worse so... I guess that works...

I've always been obsessed with this show, since I saw the very first episode as a winner of the film contest, but that last couple didn't quite catch me like this one did. Thanks a lot guys and keep up the good work. :)

Feb 13, 2008
I'm wondering how many people actually get the hammer reference.

That is after they've stopped having fits from the flashing lights.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
I liked the "Over 9000" on the powerglove and "Hammer time!" on the hammer the best. The dance bit was kinda odd though but overal great episode as always.

headshotcatcher

Feb 27, 2009
Broken Wings said:
I honestly have no idea what to say about this...but I love it and that's all that matters.
A big +1 here, also, how could you be so cruel to the red bobomb :(

TheBlackKnight

ESEY on the Kross
Nov 3, 2008
The dancing part confuses me.....

and the only thing that springs to my mind about "hammertime" is "Can't touch this".....

Minimike3636

Mar 29, 2009
HAMMER TIME RAVE PARTY!!!1!!1

I also enjoy the fact that they were able to incorporate a plot development into an otherwise joke-based episode.

EDIT: Who created the music for the rave part/Where can I get it?

Krakyn

Mar 3, 2009
Yeah, I've watched every episode of this show as it's come out, and I love it. That cheese part was weird though. Didn't get it.

Anyway, posting to let you know you do have more fans than you think.