Doomsday Arcade: Episode 17

mr Awsome

Jul 27, 2009
"did you know that the geological make-up of this region exemplefies (parely?)of protozoic mineral formations?....MWAHAHAHAHA"

lol that was the best part

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
Too short, still a good episode though, I lol'd. I hope next episode is longer though.

Triple G

Sep 12, 2008
AWESOMESAUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude really, this is fucking awesome and totally sick, that's because I love it^^

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Best episode in a while. Very funny stuff. The seizures were the best.

EDIT:
williebaz said:
I think episode 9 is the best episode so far, what do you think?
The first one is still my favourite.

George Palmer

Halfro Representative
Feb 23, 2009
Great!!! I've always wanted to see that happen to Pikachu. Or any pokemon for that matter.

Bassman_2

Feb 9, 2009
This was so awesome, I haven't even seen this one yet but in the last one I pointed out that there was no signs of pokemon, so now I'm all wow. Can't wait to watch it when I do my business....

Florion

Dec 7, 2008
I can't believe I've never watched Doomsday Arcade. That was the best thing ever.

"Oh, I'm just heading over to this tall grass to go think."

I clicked the link because I saw a Pikaplushie, so I knew exactly what was coming then. So awesome. <333

Jericho_Reivaj

Apr 24, 2009
LMFAO that episode has got to be the best thus far. As a matter of fact I would love to see a series of Lund and Shanks dealing with the fact that their in a POKemon game. A short series though because after a while it might get tiring unless they can make it interesting. lol but honestly AWESOME episode.