Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
kukuku ^^ said:
TheNamlessGuy said:
Great episode!

Great Big Daddy Suit too.
And that is the best firewall I've seen

EDIT: Also, Adam isn't inside Little Sisters, they're inside their syringes
Actually ADAM's mass produced in sea slugs in Little Sisters' stomachs.
Also, the Little Sisters recycle ADAM by taking it from dead splicers with their syringes and drinking it.

So I was right! Shanks gets a Hypnotize Big Daddy Plasmid and uses it. Lund unfortunately being infected with a virus thanks to Creepy Mama is now fighting a Big Daddy and Shanks just killed Andrew Ryan. So here are my theories as to what I expect in the next episode;

1. Lund finds a weapon to fight the Big Daddy like the Grenade Launcher, Chemical Thrower, or the Crossbow. If not those then at least the shotgun or Thompson Machine Gun because Lund already has a pistol. Also Lund would equip the weapon with the armor piercing or electric ammo.

2. Shanks or both Lund and Shanks encounter Sander Cohen and/or Frank Fontaine.

3. Shanks or Lund and Shanks have to fight a Rosie or a different Bouncer and rescue or harvest a Little Sister to use an ADAM vending machine for whatever purpose necessary be it fighting Splicers, Big Daddies, Sander Cohen, or Frank Fontaine. Also they encounter a Security camera, sentries, or security bots.

4. Shanks finds Lot 192 or makes a Lazarus Vector to cure Lund of his virus problem.

5. They escape Rapture in a Bathysphere and end up in the next game land.

I really liked how a quick scenes from an aquarium were made into Rapture indoors. I'm very much looking forward to the next one and more possible Plasmid and weapon upgrades.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Noooooooooo Gary!

But no-one gets passed his firewall!

Awesome Big Daddy suit!

LegsyWegsy

Jan 31, 2008
ok so is Lund evil now?
also are they still invincible?
and the Houdini Splicer needs more screen time

all in all good show boys

Captain Pancake

May 20, 2009
Ah, I got the "atlas" reference at the end. As well as the multiple monty python's the meaning of life references.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
Daveman said:
Nobody gets past my firewall.

Montage pending...
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Michael Bay, these two will replace you. And it will be awesome.
I fucking hope so.
nooo not Gary, he was so cool
even if he was a huge jerk

but man that was intense...

mannaroth

Aug 19, 2009
Ha wow thats sooo funny it was a great episode and it really makes me want to play Bioshock agains.

Ham Blitz

May 28, 2009
This episode was awesome, though I am kind of curious of what was with the fish thing.

Synek

Mar 31, 2009
Great episode!
So...how long before the big daddy suit ends up on ebay?

Ambient2100

Nov 18, 2009
Funniest episode so far, great editing, and excelent sceanery!
I actually think this is my fav episode in the show so far... Now I know where the extra week of work for you guys went! Definatly worth the wait.

kid-avenger

Apr 16, 2009
That was, well, i dont know.

Epic does not describe it.
Win? No.

This is just.... Fucking awesome.