Doomsday Arcade: Episode 22

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
TheNamlessGuy said:
Great episode!

Great Big Daddy Suit too.
And that is the best firewall I've seen

EDIT: Also, Adam isn't inside Little Sisters, they're inside their syringes
Well, actually Adam is in the Sea Slugs in the Little Sisters head also...

On topic, it was fun but it didn't seem worth waiting two weeks for it imo.

redstranger

Jul 16, 2009
just to let everyone know who is not based in australia, shanks and lund are both 18, which in vic means they have just finished year 12. in oz, when you finish high school we have a tradition of school leavers going on a weeks holiday in celebration. it's called schoolies week. at the point in which we got the "preview" of ep 22, schoolies week for victorian students was just beginning so i would say that they were getting smashed for a week instead of filming. i know how annoying that is but they deserve the rest. congrats on a great ep guys and congrats on your grad year.
also apologies if someone else has already mentioned this, i didnt read all 4 pages of posts ><

Wolf Devastator

Doomsday Arcade Fanatic
Nov 12, 2008
satans_cow said:
I did the dicelord, Michael did the splicer. He wishes he were me.
Ha, well that makes it twice as funny, I'm going to go re-watch it again knowing that.

Btw, you are definitely my favorite in the series :)

I agree that something seemed off about this episode. I'm going to have to watch it a few times to figure it out.

I'm glad to see that the series is still keeping its quality. Kinda sad that There Will Be Brawl isn't :(

Timtimfed

Oct 2, 2008
satans_cow said:
Michael you stole my voice. I hate you.
Nice episode by the way. Took your sweet ass time you lazy twat.
It was MY VOICE! I just let you use it for an episode.
KWYYYYYYYYY-ET!

Shadow-Fox

Nov 11, 2009
WOW! its astounding to see how far these 2 have come. not only in the line of story but also just compare episode 1 and this one. The cast, the FX and not least the effort. Just imagine, what they could do if they the kind of budget that Hollywood wastes lately to bludgeon some beloved franchises of our youth to death.

Robert632

May 11, 2009
for how long a wait that was, this was a dissapointment, though velocirapture is still brilent, the rest of the jokes were...meh.

Jul 9, 2008
Glefistus said:
Okay, I am getting REALLY sick of the censorship on the Escapist. It reminds me of the censorship in the gaming industry and it is making me fucking sick.
I know. I mean, I wouldn't even care all that much in a show like, say, Unskippable or ZP, because they are not so reliant on mood and, in some situations, a bleep can be funnier than the actual curse. In, say, There Will Be Brawl, however, it completely ruined the mood, and it's odd to see a series that's so mature visually, even going so far as to show the disembodied remains of Dedede, but still has to censor language.
Wolf Devastator said:
I'm glad to see that the series is still keeping its quality. Kinda sad that There Will Be Brawl isn't :(
Why do you say that? Not attacking you, just curious, because I thought, bleep aside, that Episode 9 of TWBB was the best so far.