Doomsday Arcade: Episode 24

Sam G

Jul 14, 2009
I'm amazed they managed to go the whole series without a single Final Fantasy character.
Or anyone from Kingdom Hearts, or TWEWY... are the Michaels anti-Squeenix fanboys?

Popcicle42

Feb 25, 2010
So, this is what finally did it.

After nearly a year of reading/watching/laughing over all the Escapist's site, I was content to merely hover and watch, never thinking of signing up. Many hours of Doomsday Arcade, Z.P., and others uncountable were watched...

... and then I saw Klayman from the Neverhood, and had to pause for a good three minutes, I was giggling (giggling!) with glee. Glee, I tell you!

Thank you for the magnificent run, Lund, Shanks and the rest of the D.A. team. While I've been a fan of many series here on Escapist, your's has remained my favorite. It's sad to see such a great series come to an end; I'm hoping you start a new series together soon after D.A. runs it's last gag. In the mean while, I'll be looking forward to the final episode.

Here's to hoping for the DVD, or at least a "master cut" of all the episodes hosted online.

Bravo!

Ben Legend

Apr 16, 2009
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........Lazer Cat. ='(

Epic though. Can't wait for the finale.

mannaroth

Aug 19, 2009
YES YES YES~!!!!!!!!! SKULLMONEKYS!!!!!!!!! YES I LOVE YOU A SKULLMONKEYS/Neverhood REFERENCE!!!! HORAYYYYYYYYYYY. Thanks so much I love you I stopped teh video right away im srceaming in joy right now :D

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
It shows really how much better this show is that the other shows released today have half as many comments despite this video not being directly advertised. GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT ESCAPIST.

Wolf Devastator

Doomsday Arcade Fanatic
Nov 12, 2008
Rather unfortunate that it wasn't one of the main advertised shows, I know I stopped watching Game Dogs after episode 2.

Great ending, I wondered why Shanks wasn't openly showing sadness for having Lund leaving like I was, looks like he just kept it inside. "I couldn't lose another friend" :_(

I hope you guys continue making videos after DA is over, I'd watch anything you guys put out.

*petition signed* for DVD :)

Reaperman64

Dec 16, 2008
It really took me surprise what shanks said...youve devolped great charecters in and internet spoof series...

WOW

and who was lund dancing with ><

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
I'm sorry, I am ignorant of games. What's up with Lund's dance with the red and yellow robot thing?

Fabled my ass...

j1-2themax

Jun 30, 2008
Was I the only one hoping Oddjob would either crotch-slap somebody or step on a proximity mine trying to?

And in other news, RIP Lazer Cat, may Shanks beat the crap outta Kratos and avenge your death.

EnigmaHarper

Jul 22, 2009
I finally have a reason to use this website.

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Lazer Cat, you shall be avenged.

It was well worth the wait, and let me just say... Shanks, even though the puns are atrocious at times, your subtle mind snap was amazing. That is all.

Reaperman64

Dec 16, 2008
RTR said:
It's a shame it's all going to end soon.
Never ever ever gonna end...

i agree with alot of people in this thread...escapist, doomsday needs more love!
(sell me a dvd take my moneys!)