Doomsday Arcade: Episode 24

jackknife402

Aug 25, 2008
I seriously almost cried when they got lazer cat....but I knew he was going to die. You can tell by the foreshadowing from the beginning, talking about his kittens...mentioning losing heroes on both sides...v.v LAZER CAT WHY?!??!

Little Duck

Diving Space Muffin
Oct 22, 2009
I've always been more of a Bruce fan, but I am sad to see laser cat go. So long as Brucie stays ali- WAIT A MINUTE!

Live grenade for a heart? Something's not right.

Bootkiller

Master of Dimensions
Dec 27, 2008
OH MY GOD! LAZER CAT IZ DEAD!!! POUR QUOI?!?!

I hope there would be some way to re-program him, or at least for Shanks to program the lazer kittens in his honor and memory.

Can't wait to see how this turns out!

Angie.

Aug 9, 2009
Brilliant as always~!

But that end, was not expected... and so terribly sad! D:

Can NOT wait to see what the final episode holds!

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Those guts were pretty real looking, can I please have a "No animals were harmed in the making of this episode"?

mexicola

Feb 10, 2010
Puns... they burn! XD

Oh and because Shakns didn't do it: *falls on his knees* LASER CAAAAAATT NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
A moment of silence for Laser Cat.

That was excellent. Can't wait for the finale. Also, nice nose ring on Mario.

Thermatic21

Apr 15, 2009
great video and to who ever owned the guitars in the seen with death beautiful Thunderbird keep up the work guys.

ninjajoeman

Mar 13, 2009
screw avatar depression what about lazer cat depression!

speeking of which i was expecting him to just have his lazer eyes flare and kill em

mechanixis

Oct 16, 2009
Man, Epic-Comedies are hard to do right, but DAMN if this series doesn't nail it. Can't wait to see what you do for the grand finale.

The Ultimate 2

Lord Of Madness
May 13, 2009
LAZER CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT, NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! DAMN YOU KRATOS, DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!! But still why didn't Jamal just charge after Kratos and shove that big ass drill into his chest? Huh, Kratos vs a Bouncer Big Daddy, sounds awesome.

General_Qwetch

Oct 26, 2009
aww not lazer cat =(!! what about all the lazer kittens ?!?!
amazing episode cant wait to see the last one!
totally worth the wait!

Miss Kass

Dec 2, 2008
Freebird. said:
I can't lose another friend...
That line made me hit my tears quota for today. ;__; I didn't expect such emotion. Baww.

Also I am intrigued as to what was on the poos in my face list, mainly because I want to see a list of who died, but also because I'm sure it's full of stupid jokes because Shanks got bored writing it. The murder montage was amazing, but I have no idea who most of those characters were. I'm a bad gamer. D8