Doomsday Arcade: Episode 25: Series Finale

AgentChunk

Jul 27, 2009
My internet stopped working and the video stopped buffering right at the part were the show gets interrupted.

CD repo man

Sep 10, 2009
Fare thee well, Doomsday Arcade. It was a badass, reference-filled journey. Speaking of references, I liked that Pulp Fiction reference very much.

Shame, though, i was hoping the man upstairs would end up being Gabe Newell, since Shanks is such a Valve fanboy.

omegatheta

AutoTuning Denton Clone
Dec 4, 2008
absolutely amazing...like seriously....if only big time directors and writers had as much imagination as michael shanks has in his left thumb!

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
IT'S ALL OVER! Now All I have is dumb Game Dogs, the horrendous I hit it with an Axe, the slow A Hero's Quest, the Ending Apocalypse Lane, the AWESOME Doraeleous And Associates, and the Stale Crust that is ENN, Unskippable, ETTM, ZP, and LRR. Man, I hope some more Awesomeness that is Doraeleous and Associates comes, cause we're starting to run low on the Awesome batteries. Also, WHO IS THE MAN UPSTAIRS? My guess: Myamoto. It simply makes the most sense, all though the "I am the Man Upstairs" also works too.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
That was the best episode so far.

Thanks for a great series!

[sub]Cop-out :mad:[/sub]

BuddyH said:
The man up stairs should have so been either yahtzee [predicatable] or The austrailian attorney general, Michael Atkinson, i think.
No he got fucked, remember?

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
CounterAttack said:
Mr.Mattress said:
the Stale Crust that is ENN, Unskippable, (-snip-) and LRR.
Where's your good taste in sketch comedy, mate?
Well, they're stale crust because they're old. Sooner or later you'll get some crust that isn't stale, but most of it is hard and crunchy (Too easily predictable). Also, I don't really like Sketch Comedies.

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
Mr.Mattress said:
CounterAttack said:
Mr.Mattress said:
the Stale Crust that is ENN, Unskippable, (-snip-) and LRR.
Where's your good taste in sketch comedy, mate?
Well, they're stale crust because they're old. Sooner or later you'll get some crust that isn't stale, but most of it is hard and crunchy (Too easily predictable). Also, I don't really like Sketch Comedies.
Fair enough. It's not to everyone's liking, but oh well.

GLo Jones

Activate the Swagger
Feb 13, 2010
There needs to be an Escapist DVD release of the most highly rated shows. I would gladly pay money for this (and other) series.

mega48man

Mar 12, 2009
the man upstairs is captain mactavish and his right hand man is general shepherd. you have a pair of nuts, you know what happens next.

Voodoomancer

Jun 8, 2009
A bit anticlimatic.

Maybe even a bit too anticlimatic... and too easy...

... who else thinks that this "man upstairs" will be returning with another invasion?

*crosses fingers*

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
An excellent ending,in my opinion. The big reveal was more about ourselves than the man upstairs.

Edit: That music video was the sappiest load crap I ever heard. I still kinda liked it.

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
mega48man said:
the man upstairs is captain mactavish and his right hand man is general shepherd. you have a pair of nuts, you know what happens next.
Um, no, I don't.

Little Duck

Diving Space Muffin
Oct 22, 2009
Enjoyed from start to finish.

Gotta be honest. I thought the man upstairs was going to be yahtzee or someone from unskipable.