Doomsday Arcade: Episode Five

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
Eh, not as much as the last couple. Loved the whole FPS bit, but was kinda dissapointed cuz I thought it was gonna be the heavy chasing them.

daedrick

Jul 23, 2008
OW MAH GAWD!

That was so Hi-fucking-larious! I laughed so hard that my face hurt! The flashlight part, so damn true... the first person view...so freaking awesome... the trash was so random, I almost felt off my chair laughing!

Still my favorite series on this website! The others are no match! Best realization, best jokes and best ideas! Tolally awesome!

KEEP HEM COMING! HOOHAA!

EDIT: After watching it for the fifth time, I though, what was the building you were in? Weird aquariums and stuff... Just wondering! :p

...the blue key....ROFL @ the voice.

Kiroshimatsu

Oct 17, 2008
Was surprised how quick he was able to take off the underpants and toss them in the enemies face X-D

stinkypitz

Jan 7, 2008
Wow, the escapist sure knows talent when they see it. Great series guys, keep up the good work.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
OK, enough with the cheap puns, we get it already! Roald Dahl, very funny. He wrote a book called The BFG, Doom has a gun called the BFG. Stop writing this shit in!

(...can't believe this hadn't been posted.)

In all seriousness, this episode was harder for me to understand the speech than previous ones for some reason (English is my second language). So, um, whatever you did different with the audio, er, don't do it any more?

Mr. Blond

Mar 4, 2009
michael...this series is the tits...better than yahtzee's stuff and definately my fav web series right now...my lazy arse even went to the trouble of registering just to say so

Goatlemon

Jan 15, 2009
Slycne said:
Archaon6044 said:
nice.

who was the dude in the helmet? i didn't get that
Goatlemon said:
I have to admit I didn't know which game this episode was parodying. When I saw the UAC sign I recognised it but couldn't quite put my finger on it.
where they come face-to-face with certain Doom.
I had figured it out by the time they were in the toilet. I'm not that out of touch with gaming history. ;)

I just watched it again; I love the part where they're looking for a secret door. It pretty much sums up playing Doom when you're looking for secrets.

Tom Dude2

Oct 10, 2008
The "Big Friendly Giant" could kick the "Big F***ing Guns" butt any day. Espically because of the fact that Roald Dahl died before Doom was even made.

the_tramp

May 16, 2008
Did anyone else's sound sort of... go fuzzy from the blue door opening onwards? I could still make out what they were saying.

Very funny episode and I'm cringing whenever someone is asking what the game that they were parodying was, and that guy wasn't Isaac it was the DooM Guy!

The pressing space against a wall sums up DooM pretty well. Thanks for making me laugh guys!

Mr_spamamam

Mar 4, 2009
pretty good i thought. is turning in to quite a good show. thought it was abit cheesey at first though

Powis

Dec 10, 2008
guys great episode. its a shame people don't get half the jokes, which may harm the series if you have to dumb it down. but please don't as its a great and clever series.

Peach_hat

Jan 7, 2009
Mr. Blond said:
michael...this series is the tits...better than yahtzee's stuff and definately my fav web series right now...my lazy arse even went to the trouble of registering just to say so
Devotion.