Doomsday Arcade: Episode Four

nekolux

Apr 7, 2008
Could this [link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V59a5imXB_A[/link] THE lazer cat being trained in the ways of physical combat?!

Taerdin

Nov 7, 2006
LAZER CAT!!!!!

Who'dve thought that a fairy boy rides eboner... I mean really... HES A FAIRY BOY... of course he was no match for lazer cat! My new hero :D

Logie--bear

TARDIS Stalker
Feb 2, 2008
Holy fuck this is glorious. I would be offended at the New Zealand reference but everything made up for it.

Also, in a strictly heterosexual way, Shanks, you looked rugged and handsome in this episode.

Not gay.

jdennison101

Jan 22, 2009
I loved it. But what is up with your hair. I find it strange that as they were roaming through video game apocalypse shanks decided to get a bad hair cut lol

Timtimfed

Oct 2, 2008
Logie--bear said:
Holy fuck this is glorious. I would be offended at the New Zealand reference but everything made up for it.

Also, in a strictly heterosexual way, Shanks, you looked rugged and handsome in this episode.
Thank you,in a strictly heterosexual way, I felt rugged and handsome in this episode...

As a Kiwi myself, I figured I was allowed to take the Mick of our fine homeland.

Thellis

Feb 21, 2009
I signed up for this, so...
I needed a new message tone, saw the latest episode and oh lawd we have winrar.
http://cid-6013c9906ed4c7a3.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/doomsday%7C_arcade%7C_msgs1.rar
There ya go if anyone else wants to use my (v. quickly put together) wavs.

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
An omnipotent hero with super powers, eloquent, sympathetic and well justified within the plot. Yes, Laser cat is the most awesome thing I have ever seen.

The_root_of_all_evil said:
Lazer cat ftw! Especially as she(?) looks exactly like my cat!

maybe your girlie cat can get lucky with laser cat, best of luck to her, he's so dreamy,

Sennz0r

May 25, 2008
Ah god, the cheezburger reference...

This series is awesome on so many different levels. Mainly on the funny one.

Fordo

Oct 17, 2007
yes!!! YES IN FUCKING DEED!

Lazer Cat. Greatest, just the greatest!

Samexf

Jan 23, 2009
zeldakong64 said:
Laser Cat the game needs to be made.

Excellent.
Hell yeah! I can see it now... Laser Cat: The Quest For Laser Honour!

You blast enemy doomsday arcade characters whilst collecting cheeseburgers. Each level finishes with "This is acceptable."

Was a pure genius episode guys, keep it up!

Joos

Golden pantaloon.
Dec 19, 2007
Sooooo... Where can I acquire one of these laser kittens... I neeeeeeds it!

Joos

Golden pantaloon.
Dec 19, 2007
Wouldukindly said:
I like how they slipped that little bit about New Zealand sheep fucking, I don't think anyone really noticed. Still hilarious.
Duh, it was like a sledgehammer in the face mate. And the term is "sheep shagging".