Doomsday Arcade: Episode Nine

Timtimfed

Oct 2, 2008
Episode Nine

In this episode, Lund and Shanks storm the video game characters' fortress and see no other possible outcome than victory.

Watch Video

ckeymel

Jun 24, 2008
"He even looks legitimately bald!" Woot! Can't wait for the next one dudes! :D

whyarecarrots

Nov 19, 2008
Good episode this week guys: the gunfight was very enjoyable to watch, and I liked the way you carried on the joke from the last episode of actors playing multiple people.

I'm also very interested as to how many more episodes there will be in this series: you've killed off all the main allies of the Michaels (Verbose Matt: NOOOOOO!!!!!!), Shanks has lost his legs and they don't look like they'll live much longer): I'm just a bit worried that the 'ragequit' idea may be used as a 'dream' type cop-out ending, which would be a shame.

How many more episodes are there in the series by the way?

edit: oh, also completely forgot about the revelation of the true meaning of the clantag: seems people were right from the last thread!

shirin238

Aug 19, 2008
That was awesome.
Missed the spy, the scout, the demoman and the engineer though, but I suppose they can join in next ep.

Jiveturkey124

Jan 13, 2009
How come this show has such amazing production values? Seriously I have never seen a web series took so good, are you guys like loaded with cash or something?

One of the best episodes ever.

whyarecarrots

Nov 19, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
That's some seriously good special effects there. Bravo. Bravo, says verbose man.
Was it man or Matt? I thought man from episode 8, but it sounded like Matt in this episode :S

And would you happen to know how long the series is going to be? *grovels*

LegsyWegsy

Jan 31, 2008
I think therell be a big respawn

where everyone will come back. And i cant believe my fave guy got injured first(the one that played Vault Dweller) D:

Feb 13, 2008
whyarecarrots said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
That's some seriously good special effects there. Bravo. Bravo, says verbose man.
Was it man or Matt? I thought man from episode 8, but it sounded like Matt in this episode :S

And would you happen to know how long the series is going to be? *grovels*
Not my department, but if I know Lund and Shanks they'll be popping in sometime, after they've scrubbed the makeup off. :)

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
Anyone else think the medic looks kinda like the guy from "will it blend?"

Nice video! Sanviches all around!