Doomsday Arcade: Episode Nine

whyarecarrots

Nov 19, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Not my department, but if I know Lund and Shanks they'll be popping in sometime, after they've scrubbed the makeup off. :)
Ahh, excellent :)

And on an unrelated side note, I've only just noticed the glowing red eyes on your avatar... *shame*

sprout

Feb 14, 2006
I realized last week that Shanks is not only one of the main characters, but also writes, directs, edits, AND handles the special effects. The guy is mad talented. Totally impressed.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
I was disappointed they didn't have one of their friends appear behind them who was actually the spy. They could have been all like "What are you doing with that knife" and the spy would just be like scratching his neck. Potential lolz to be had there.

Danny Ocean

Master Archivist
Jun 28, 2008
whyarecarrots said:
I'm also very interested as to how many more episodes there will be in this series: you've killed off all the main allies of the Michaels (Verbose Matt: NOOOOOO!!!!!!), Shanks has lost his legs and they don't look like they'll live much longer): I'm just a bit worried that the 'ragequit' idea may be used as a 'dream' type cop-out ending, which would be a shame.
Medigun heals all?

Operations

Mar 11, 2009
Great episode, and some nice special effects with the gun fire and explosions.
Loved the no other possible outcome imagining again :)

A few continuity errors with the face paint in places, just to be picky :)
Could maybe use some ADR sometimes, the wind noise picked up over the speech in one part.

Apr 17, 2009
Ah, you just know once one of them says "I can see no other possible outcome" that things will go horribly wrong.
Now if you'll excuse me, there are some free sandviches (ZOMG!) that I need to hunt down...

HillDragon

Apr 16, 2009
Are you a spah? Cuz a spah just ssapped mah sentry!
Ah sware ta gahd... Ah... am not ah spah.
Ok, come on in.

Lord_Panzer

Impractically practical
Feb 6, 2009
That Medic was awesome.

I'd have figured you guys could make a closer Sniper accent though, given the fact that, well, you know, same place and all.

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
Free Sanviches (ZOMG) that episode was sweet. Wait, the clan is called go fist your ass? Dude..... lol.

kawligia

Feb 24, 2009
Episode was good, but I wish you guys would speak a little more clearly. It's hard to understand what you're saying sometimes.

Erlec

Apr 14, 2009
Miss the scout and Demoman even when he was referenced :S I want scottish one eye cyclops! =D