Doomsday Arcade: Episode Nine

WillSimplyBe

Mar 16, 2009
Halarious! And yeah, Im interrested in seeing how They get out of THIS situation!! I was rofling right after he said "I CAN SEE NO OTHER POSSIBLE OUTCOME!!" excellent.

Only thing else I can say though is that it was difficult making out what they were saying sometimes....

Barry93

Mar 5, 2009
I'm going to assume that was mostly a TF2 reference although i have no idea. It was nice to see justice done to that gay 1v1 sniper mission from CoD:WaW.

whyarecarrots

Nov 19, 2008
Gormourn said:
Dammit, I've been saying "Tonight... we dine in a fancy restaurant" for almost 2 years now.
They're watching you... all the time, everywhere you go, they're watching...

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
I am Heavy Weapons Guy, and this is my weapon. LET THIS BE LESSON FOR YOU!

The medic's puns were good. Didn't much care for the explanations, but eh. And the Rocket Jump thing was great.

"I am ze Übermensch"
Nov 6, 2007
awesome thanks guys im a bit of a valve fanboy so i loved this ep. awesome effects dude cant wait to see the rest of the team, dont forget to call your medic
MEDIC

sooperg

Feb 25, 2009
i was scared sh*tless by myself when they said that the acronym said exactly what i thought two weeks ago, "Go Fist Your A*sho*e!" that was scary.

Ryuzaki

The Public Face of L
Nov 5, 2008
A great episode, it was absolutely brilliant. I can't wait to see what happens in the next one.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
ElliKABOOMot said:
Iv heard there are gonna be 24 episodes. Cant confirm though.
I hope so! From the way this episode looks epic and ends in a cliffhanger, I wouldn't be surprised if the next was the last!

I couldn't understand most of the lines on this one :-( I like that "I can see no other possible outcome" has made a return though.

BTW... Gary is a girl's name, right? The Pyro should be a girl, dammit. I am so sure of it.

WarpGhost

Jan 5, 2009
This series is certainly one of the highlights of the week. I cant wait too see where this ends up going