Doomsday Arcade: Episode Seven

adrenalin1025

Nov 21, 2008
Sick boy said:
The guy who did the mysterious stranger also did max payne in the first one... I think.
Also snake and sgt Paul Jackson... aswell as giving shanks BJs on set for cash...

Timtimfed

Oct 2, 2008
adrenalin1025 said:
Sick boy said:
The guy who did the mysterious stranger also did max payne in the first one... I think.
Also snake and sgt Paul Jackson... aswell as giving shanks BJs on set for cash...
You were supposed to keep that a secret!

babyblues

Apr 22, 2008
This is my favorite episode so far, keep up the great work guys. The guy who played the Vault Dweller was fantastic, I hope to see more of him in later episodes. You all are very talented. :)

Syphous

Apr 6, 2009
I just signed up to say that this episode was top notch. The guy who played the vault dweller did an excellent job of being friggin crazy.

I laughed really, really hard after Shanks makes the bad decision to go with boast and the vault dweller replies with "THAT'S IT YOU'RE FUCKED!"

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
LOL, I loved the Crysis joke!

This was an awsome episode, though I wish you'd of kept it 2.5 dog or whatever you called him before. "The Square Root of Nine is Three!" is my catchphrase and now everyone's gonna think I stole it from you! OH THE HUMANITY!

Seriously, this was awsome, the Vats part was great. Though I've never played oblivion so I didn't know much about the "conversation" joke with the compliments.

adrenalin1025

Nov 21, 2008
Vohn_exel said:
"The Square Root of Nine is Three!" is my catchphrase and now everyone's gonna think I stole it from you! OH THE HUMANITY!
In what context could you ever use that catchphrase except when someone asks "What is the square root of nine?"

adrenalin1025

Nov 21, 2008
Roamin11 said:
Where did they shoot this? This is actully really good, and since I had played fallout 3 all the jokes are hilairous, I just wonder what game will it be next week?
It was hinted in the episode but this was actually filmed in a wasteland ravaged by nuclear apocalypse whilst also being inside a VR simulation.

HectorTheLamerGamer

May 21, 2008
AH yes let's make fun of home schoolers. It's not as if they spend a quarter of the time on schooling yet consistently score above average on standardized test forms. And of course they obviously are antisocial losers who don't know the first thing about interpersonal relationships. And don't get me started on what ridiculously in your face self righteous cultists they are. Hoo boy those home schoolers sure are stupid, right?

Honestly I wish people would stop going to the extreme idiot side of the homeschooling population to get their impression of us. I grew up home schooled from day one and I am currently finishing my bachelor's with a 3.768 GPA and my name on the dean's list, and I have a well adjusted social life comparable to those of anyone from the public school system that I have met. Sorry to go all whiny but it really irks me that the mass population looks at home schoolers as some sort antisocial, brainwashed scum. Not all of us are as inept as the idiots they put on the news.

Anywho, aside from that minor complaint the episode was brilliant.

Triple G

Sep 12, 2008
HectorTheLamerGamer said:
AH yes let's make fun of home schoolers. It's not as if they spend a quarter of the time on schooling yet consistently score above average on standardized test forms. And of course they obviously are antisocial losers who don't know the first thing about interpersonal relationships. And don't get me started on what ridiculously in your face self righteous cultists they are. Hoo boy those home schoolers sure are stupid, right?

Honestly I wish people would stop going to the extreme idiot side of the homeschooling population to get their impression of us. I grew up home schooled from day one and I am currently finishing my bachelor's with a 3.768 GPA and my name on the dean's list, and I have a well adjusted social life comparable to those of anyone from the public school system that I have met. Sorry to go all whiny but it really irks me that the mass population looks at home schoolers as some sort antisocial, brainwashed scum. Not all of us are as inept as the idiots they put on the news.

I apreciate a good over-reacting(I often do the same when someone tells me Russians are stupid bear-men like alcoholics), but this was just a joke based on a stereotype. don't get too pissed off about it^^

TT: Great episode, I liked the Vault Dweller - dude. The acting was really good.
And this part was also hilarious:
- Try a joke.
- Ahhh, UBISOFT!

xD

Timtimfed

Oct 2, 2008
...Honestly I wish people would stop going to the extreme idiot side of the homeschooling population to get their impression of us...
I honestly have no reason to believe that someone who has been homeschooled would be any different from anyone else and no offence was meant by the 'joke'. I apologise if it upset you in anyway and just like anything in the show, it's dumb and isn't meant to be taken seriously at all.
Thanks for watching!

adrenalin1025

Nov 21, 2008

Sorry dude but i think you need to loosen up a little. If someone made a joke about how kids in public schools tend to get shitty grades i wouldn't think to escalate to the point where i am leaving posts on forums. sometimes you just have to brush some things off and not think twice about them. If you have seen South Park then you should know they offend just about every A-list celebrity that is in the tabloids and the way the celebrities get back at them is to just ignore it, or they look like a fool.