Doomsday Arcade: Episode Six

Ryuzaki

The Public Face of L
Nov 5, 2008
That was a great episode, absolutely insane. What else can I say? Looking forward to the next one.

NDWolfwood5268

Dec 3, 2008
Wonderful job again guys, this is mine and my buds' favorite thing here on the Escapist. On par with Yahtzee IMO. Keep it up!

BTW, what happened with Chell? As in, did her body ever go SPLAT? Hehe.

Jul 9, 2008
Pretty good, I liked her reaction to the cake and the Companion Cube.

zBeeble said:
I'd like them more without having to watch the lame march madness blurb for the 10th time.
Come on, it's not that bad, just wait 20 seconds.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
Lund looks like he might be becoming a Valve fanboy himself, or maybe just a gameophile (I make word up). But I was expecting like a fireplace would be the end of the Companion Cube

WillSimplyBe

Mar 16, 2009
Lmao, that was totally whiskers on kittens!

er.. I mean awesome, yes, awesome. When he was falling up and down out of the portals till he vomited, omg, I nearly busted a gut. Top notch episode as always.

BWIceSoldier

Nov 25, 2008
Each new episode of this series continues to blow my mind. Some really great directing here. I like Superman 64 as a torture device.

Archaon6044

Oct 21, 2008
ah mate that was the funniest shit i've seen in years, i was nearly crying! kudos guys that one was epic!

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
Perfection. This may even be the best episode yet, but they're all brilliant as the series goes from strength to strength.

Nerdfury

I Can Afford Ten Whole Bucks!
Feb 2, 2008
Brilliant as always, fellas! Especially the guitar playing at the end! When I finally get around to learning the old one I've got lying around, Still Alive will be one of my first ones to learn!

Jiveturkey124

Jan 13, 2009
I think that this series is really fighting with "There will be brawl" for my favorite series.

Both have great production values, direction, and a amazing story.