Doomsday Arcade: Series Recap and Episode 24 Preview

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
alright this series will go out with a bang and i find it ten times funnier that you use pictures of Lund at a party obviously drunk

got other things like school to do, Shanks?

the_tramp

May 16, 2008
Irridium said:
And nudity you say?
Now the wait is harder that it ever was...
Bud-dum-tss...?

Anyway, thank god this is finally happening. I was going crazy at the lack of DA. Will definitely buy a dvd if you ever think of making one, hell there's definitely the demand for it!

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Must........ wait..... longer...

Nooooooo :(

Although yay for a dancing Grim Fandango

Joshic Shin

Level 8 DM
Apr 4, 2009
Woah Nelly!

This look an explosive ending to this season! This twist on good ol' norT has been a real treat, and I can't wait to see what other hidden characters are shown.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
YAY, love you guys, this is gonna be epic...

besides, sometimes you need to take a day off the partying to organise more parties, it's totally not weak. also this
darthmob said:
Oh noes! Will there be a DVD release with all episodes in high quality and additional behind the scenes footage?

*fingers crossed*
and this
AstorSapolsky said:
Please, break the animation domination of Thursdays.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Timtimfed said:
Series Recap and Episode 24 Preview

With only two episodes left jump back into the fight and see what's in store for the dramatic conclusion.

Watch Video
Please Please Pleeeeasse do a soundtrack when you have finished doing the episodes :)
Seriously, begging here, take it as a complement :p
I love the music in Doomsday Arcade, especially the DiceLords montage/video/thing

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
My God, that's the second most impressive Ming the Merciless I've ever seen in a teaser!

ALSO!

P.A. Master said:
WHY ARE WE NOT TALKING ABOUT MARIO AND LUIGI PETTING LASER CAT

This is incredibly bad news!
That was laser cat? I thought Laser Cat was black and white? That cat they were petting seemed more... grey to me...

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
Sexy Guy said:
Zepren said:
WHEN?!?!?!?!?!?! WHEN IS THIS AWESOMENESS COMING?!?!?!?!?! Please say like uber soon. Like next week.

From Zepren, THE biggest Doomsday Arcade Fan.

Ps, I was hoping for a second series. I'll take the 2 episodes though.... for now
Your the biggest fan!? HA!

What did Richard Garriot say when the Micheals pointed their guns at him in the church of the RPG and what did he do!?
"LORD BRITISH IS GOING TO SPACE!"

"I'll send you a postcard from jupiterrrr!"

I think.

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
Sexy Guy said:
Archemetis said:
Sexy Guy said:
Zepren said:
WHEN?!?!?!?!?!?! WHEN IS THIS AWESOMENESS COMING?!?!?!?!?! Please say like uber soon. Like next week.

Ps, I was hoping for a second series. I'll take the 2 episodes though.... for now

What did Richard Garriot say when the Micheals pointed their guns at him in the church of the RPG and what did he do!?

I think.
But what did he do?
He went to space, by means of busting a hole in the ceiling, superman style.

Zepren

The Funnyman
Sep 2, 2009
Sexy Guy said:
Archemetis said:
Sexy Guy said:
Zepren said:

I think.
But what did he do?
Shot out of the church through the roof. And I knew what he said :Dits all good

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Dumb question but does anyone know if they'll have Max payne on the show or not? I remember him being in the pilot episode.

DaveHz

Feb 12, 2010
if unintended consistency is due, the episode will be up in around 2 weeks, as every other episode preview was posted 2 weeks before the corresponding episode.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!