Doraleous and Associates: Episode 27: Neebs Vs. Titanus

SirWalken

Jul 29, 2010
Well, I finally created an account with the escapist and I just wanted to say "Thanks" to everyone who's supported the show. I love getting online and reading your comments, especially this week...I was dying with all the puns. Anyway, thanks again & we appreciate the support.

Sincerely

Tony Schnur
AKA, Sir Walken, Broof, Titanus, etc...

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
All hail Neebs, master of the cheap shot!

Dude, Walken was smiling! How often does that happen?! <-- [sub][sup]pretend that's an interrobang.[/sup][/sub]

SillyGodDisco

Oct 17, 2008
I still have a feeling that we have not seen the end of Titanus.

Really great episode! Can't wait for next week's!

sennith_402

Apr 20, 2009
Wow he really "spruced" up that army, hope they don't "fall" before they "plant" themselves in battle....... its so easy !!

vivec710

Oct 25, 2009
Kepps getting better and better. Although I wish Neebs would have gotten more of a beating but ohh well.

composeralex

Jan 1, 2010
SirWalken said:
Well, I finally created an account with the escapist and I just wanted to say "Thanks" to everyone who's supported the show. I love getting online and reading your comments, especially this week...I was dying with all the puns. Anyway, thanks again & we appreciate the support.

Sincerely

Tony Schnur
AKA, Sir Walken, Broof, Titanus, etc...
w00t, go Tony! You rock! :)

Waif

MM - It tastes like Candy Corn.
Mar 20, 2010
Hmm, I kinda feel sorry for Titanus. All the same, great upload ^~^!

Indignation837

Apr 11, 2010
Amazing episode! Broof and Sir Walken are easily the best characters on the whole show. I kind of want Titanus to come back again at some point so that they can make fun of his arrow acne from all the scars :D

Anyway, keep up the great work!

(I'm cringing in advance for what kind of horrible Zelda references next week's episode will bring... just try to tell me that Hyleria has nothing to do with Hyrule)

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
awesommme...but waittt how'd he come back from getting shot in the head?? heh well he should be down for the count now xD

Jai Deliete

Jun 7, 2010
The golem army seems a little green now, but with that spring in their step they're sure to become seasoned warriors before they fall. They'll weather this storm easily. I wonder if they have any plants behind the enemy's walls. Then again, their army might be rotten to the core. Those poor sods (And saps). I bet they really saw logs when they camp for the night.

God, I can't wait to find out how Titanus came back to life (Or if, somehow, he didn't die the first time) when he comes back to life again (Or, somehow, yet again didn't die). I don't think the cheek-shots would help kill him much, but the kill was still absolutely impressive on Neeb's part. Fantastic episode, as always.

Azmael Silverlance

Pirate Warlord!
Oct 20, 2009
THAT WAS! THE > B E S T EPISODE OF THE SHOW!
I was seriously ROFLLMAOBBQ during the whole time! Great job guys...........it just blows me away like the leafs of a tree.....*cough cough*
And Neebs....it was just....that guy is brilliant....snatching victory at the very last moment.
But it was also cool to see Doraleous to go n try save him.

Altho there was no surprise with the wooden army actually awakening. Tho i thought some of the dollls would say someting during the cnoversation and freak Walken and Bruuf out :D

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
lol walkens is the greatest XD

and Neebs, he has learned well from Sun Tzu! All war is deception!

Keep it up :D

itf cho

Custom title? Bah! oh wait...
Jul 8, 2010
Neebs is such a little beech. And that last scene was very odd... Makes you think that there is more to Neebs and Titanus than meets the eye.

LandoCristo

Apr 2, 2010
Am I the only one who really likes Neebs? I find him hilarious, just the way he talks, and everything.

On Topic: SAUSAGE FEST!

Jimalcoatl

Jun 21, 2010
Awesome episode. Definitely worth the wait. Neebs just keeps being more and more amazing every episode.