Dr. Pepper in the North?

ClockworkAngel

Nov 9, 2008
So I was sitting here eating some pizza and drinking Dr. Pepper when I suddenly recalled something my friend said to me the other day. He's a huge fan of Dr. Pepper, you could say. He drinks it all the time, has been to the Dr. Pepper museum, has some of the classic bottles or whatever up on a shelf in his room, and even has a neon Dr. Pepper sign on his wall. We were watching a movie the other day (can't remember what it was called or even what it was about) that took place in the northern states and my friend pointed out (as he has numerous times in the past because he takes it as a point of pride for some reason) that they can't be drinking Dr. Pepper because they don't have that drink in the north. And I was just wondering .. .. is that true?

<.< I'm kind of hoping it isn't true so I can crush his dreams and maybe get him to shut up about Dr. Pepper. Either way, just an odd little something I was curious about.

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
I don't know, but if its true I feel sorry for them

<------------ Trust me, I'm a doctor

Levitas1234

Oct 28, 2009
North as in up the block or northpole, where in the north is this place?
I am drinking a dr pepper right now in canada, but i bet that up in the barren uninhabited areas in the northwest territories they don't have dr pepper.

YouCallMeNighthawk

Mar 8, 2010
Dr.pepper is a saviour when you wake up hungover with a dry mouth :)

I very much doubt that they would not sell it up in the north that's like saying mexicans aren't allowed oranges.

Distazo

Feb 25, 2009
Washington State most definitally has it, if you want to go much further north you would be in Alaska.

Sightless Wisdom

Resident Cynic
Jul 24, 2009
Nope, it's in NY and up in Boston and up in Canada where I live in Ottawa. Unless you're talking Arctic north, your friend's wrong.

Rathy

Aug 21, 2008
Minnesota has Dr. Pepper all over the place. We also have RC all over the place, for other "Southern" pop/soda stuff.

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
I am from Michigan and our state sells Dr. Pepper as well. I hate to say it but I think your friend might wrong about us Northern states not having Dr. Pepper.

I hear The North Pole only sells Coca-Cola.

EntropicBliss

Mar 15, 2010
It's even in the Arctic North. I believe they had Dr. Pepper in Resolute, Nunavut.

I know they have it in at least Yellowknife.