Dragon Age 2 Release Date Already Set?

Exocet

Pandamonium is at hand
Dec 3, 2008
I hope for an expansion where you play as darkspawn,intelligent ones,that are going to be introduced in DA:awakening.
Also,instead of solving everyone petty problems,you pillage villages and set kittens on fire(the usual darkspawn stuff).

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
A second Dragon Age?

FUCK. YES.

Is the date supposed to be the 2nd of Jan. 2011 (i.e. the proper way) or the 1st February 2011?

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
Great. Just make the combat system a lot less boring and I'm getting it, oh who am I kidding I'll buy it anyway.

angergod

Feb 28, 2010
muffincakes said:
angergod said:
I thought dragon age sucked. I cant even bring myself to play it anymore. Maybe it's an update to make the game run at a decent frame rate, or at least make your characters look like they came out after the ps1 did.

Ooooh. I know, maybe the improved the clothes mages wear so that they don't look retarded. maybe they can also make the running animations bearable to watch. Or set the consoles camera so that you can actually see things.

Or maybe its just a refund. That would be nice.

also somebody said that bio-ware was surprised with how well it sold. I am too.
I'm not convinced by your post that you've actually played the game. Or owned a PS1. I can agree on the silly-looking clothing, but my mage never looked retarded, so that seems to be a personal issue then. And as for the console camera, I guess it was hard to see at times, but then I did something that was completely amazing and innovative: I turned the camera myself!

Oh, and refunds are really easy to get as well. You just gotta go back to the store, give them the game, and they'll give you your money. If this was all so hard for you to figure out, then I'm not surprised that you thought the game sucked. If I couldn't figure out how to play, I would think it sucked too. Although, in the games defense, it does come with a manual that tells you how, so...yeah.
Yup I disagree with you, I must be a horrible moronic nazi. Also do I not own it or am I terrible at it. Figure out your posts moron. Sorry you couldn't validate your own life this time by grouping up on people who disagree with you. You couldn't even figure out your own argument and your saying I couldn't figure out the game. But to be fair the argument didn't come with an instruction manual. Why don't you go drink some battery acid? I'm sure the results would still look better than dragon age did. But I suppose it's just a matter of personal taste right? Please don't reply to this I don't want to deal with your nostalgic fanboy idiocy any more. also it's on the PS3 not the PS1. Not that I expect you to check your post or express any sort of intelligence whatsoever.

muffincakes

Nov 20, 2008
angergod said:
muffincakes said:
angergod said:
I thought dragon age sucked. I cant even bring myself to play it anymore. Maybe it's an update to make the game run at a decent frame rate, or at least make your characters look like they came out after the ps1 did.

Ooooh. I know, maybe the improved the clothes mages wear so that they don't look retarded. maybe they can also make the running animations bearable to watch. Or set the consoles camera so that you can actually see things.

Or maybe its just a refund. That would be nice.

also somebody said that bio-ware was surprised with how well it sold. I am too.
I'm not convinced by your post that you've actually played the game. Or owned a PS1. I can agree on the silly-looking clothing, but my mage never looked retarded, so that seems to be a personal issue then. And as for the console camera, I guess it was hard to see at times, but then I did something that was completely amazing and innovative: I turned the camera myself!

Oh, and refunds are really easy to get as well. You just gotta go back to the store, give them the game, and they'll give you your money. If this was all so hard for you to figure out, then I'm not surprised that you thought the game sucked. If I couldn't figure out how to play, I would think it sucked too. Although, in the games defense, it does come with a manual that tells you how, so...yeah.
Yup I disagree with you, I must be a horrible moronic nazi.
This makes no sense, nor does it relate to what I said.

Also do I not own it or am I terrible at it. Figure out your posts moron.
I actually said neither of those things. I did say that I'm not sure you played it, and that you might think it sucks, but not that you didn't own it or that you yourself sucked at playing. Please read before you respond.

Sorry you couldn't validate your own life this time by grouping up on people who disagree with you.
Validate my own life? By getting obsessively angry for no reason like your post? And how do 'I' singularly group up on you? Am I two or more people? Again, you make no sense.

You couldn't even figure out your own argument and your saying I couldn't figure out the game.
What does this even mean? My argument seems to be doing fine. Your grammar, on the other hand...

But to be fair the argument didn't come with an instruction manual.
I agree with this. Thank goodness. And I thought that we were just complete opposites too.

Why don't you go drink some battery acid? I'm sure the results would still look better than dragon age did.
Personally, I don't find my internal organs attractive, so I think Dragon Age looks better than my organs even without drinking acid, but that's just me.

But I suppose it's just a matter of personal taste right?
Yes.

Please don't reply to this I don't want to deal with your nostalgic fanboy idiocy any more.
Really? You post on a thread that's been dead for a week and want to talk about not replying and idiocy? Humorous.

also it's on the PS3 not the PS1. Not that I expect you to check your post or express any sort of intelligence whatsoever.
I took the liberty to underline where you brought up the PS1, where I responded to you and your PS1 reference with my own PS1 comment, and then where you came across as unable to read and comprehend by saying that I claimed it was on the PS1. For the last time, please read before you respond, especially if you are trying to call someone an idiot. Nothing looks more stupid than an idiot trying to call another person an idiot.
To sum this up, your post has indicated to me that you have the anonymous internet rage syndrome and that you are just trying to attack me to release some unfounded anger that has built up inside. For this reason, I will not respond to your inevitable reply, because I feel sorry for you.

And to finish it off, we'll quote you:
But I suppose it's just a matter of personal taste right?
This is why Dragon Age didn't suck. It's all about your tastes. Maybe you didn't like it, but that's just your opinion, and that's not a good enough reason to say a game sucks. Other people do like the game, and they say it doesn't suck, but that does not mean that you have to like it. You can enjoy not playing the game, and I will do the opposite. In the meantime, you need to chill and relax a little.

Biscotti187

Aug 12, 2009
it may not be too soon at all if you think about it. DAO was in the works for five years so while the final technical details were being ironed a rough draft for the plot and themes (etc.) could already have been written so much so that only the hard work of making the physical game remains. Besides Bioware has a track record for great work ethic

Silent 1

Jun 28, 2010
If this the sequel I have one request make the elves less winey... I like elves and most of the time play as one but it's a little annoying when every elf has something to complain about... sorry but I'm just being honest. Still I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE Dragon Age games!!!

Silent 1

Jun 28, 2010
If this the sequel I have one request make the elves less winey... I like elves and most of the time play as one but it's a little annoying when every elf has something to complain about... sorry but I'm just being honest. Still I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE Dragon Age games!!!