Dragon Age 3: Inquisition Coming Fall 2014

Leahbjackson

Apr 15, 2013
Dragon Age 3: Inquisition Coming Fall 2014

Dragon Age 3: Inquisition is coming next fall to according to EA.

The game's first teaser trailer was shown at the Electronic Arts press conference during E3 2013. The trailer revealed the game's Fall 2014 release date as well as new look for Morrigan.

[video=7456 autoplay=0]

There's no word which consoles Dragon Age 3: Inquisition will be released for, but we'll learn more about the game throughout the week.

toomuchnothing

Jul 5, 2010
Leahbjackson said:
There's no word which consoles Dragon Age 3: Inquisition will be released for, but we'll learn more about the game throughout the week.
no one expects the dragon age inquisition to not be on next gen platforms and PC.

Edit: Meh at bringing back Morrigan. You had you chance with Witch Hunt this just seems like pandering.

synobal

Jun 8, 2011
Ugg bringing back Morrigan seriously, her story was finished. The only reason they've dragged her back is to try and get back fans of Origins that they lost with Dragon Age 2. Like me, well it's not gonna work EA you can keep your inquisition and the dragon it rode in on.

StriderShinryu

Dec 8, 2009
Adam Jensen said:
StriderShinryu said:
Morrigan! Yeah, the only issue I have is that it's still so far from release..
Remember the last time they released a game too soon?

Release date is not an issue.
I suppose. The only issue I did have with DA2 were the aspects that were obviously the result of rushing (reused maps, not enough environmental changes over time, erc.).

endtherapture

Nov 14, 2011
Qunari or Ogre was that?

Looks sort of...generic fantasy to me...not really getting a Dragon Age vibe from it.

The Dwarven character models still looks awful. Morrigan looks dodgy but i'm glad she is back.

TheTygre

Jun 17, 2009
"They haven't shown anything that makes me immediately want a new console yet. I think I might switch to PC finally."
~Me, literally fifteen minutes ago.

"Ffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-"
~Me, literally ten minutes ago.

synobal

Jun 8, 2011
TheTygre said:
"They haven't shown anything that makes me immediately want a new console yet. I think I might switch to PC finally."

It will be on PC as well. Plus bringing Morrigan back is just a lame attempt to get back fans of DA:O they lost with DA2.

If anyone thinks the trailer was enough to determine if this is going to be good they buy into the marketing stuff way to easily. EA hasn't not even showed an ounce of gameplay. Also due remember this is EA we are talking about.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
endtherapture said:
generic fantasy
not really getting a Dragon Age vibe from it.
I... I don't... what. Just what. As someone who really enjoys Dragon Age it is one of the most generic looking things I've seen. Ever.

Generic or no, it's nice to see they're spending some more time on it this time around. Looking forward to wrapping things up.

synobal said:
It will be on console. Plus bringing Morrigan back is just a lame attempt to get back fans of DA:O they lost with DA2.
Not like she was a massively important character with crazy important story implications if you took certain choices. Nope. Just fan pandering.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
cynicalsaint1 said:
Interesting - was that another Archdemon we saw?
Can't wait!
That's Flemeth. It looks exactly like the Dragon she turned into at the start of DA2. Morrigan's voice somehow matches even worse with this new model than her old one.

Ishigami

Sep 1, 2011
The best thing about it is still that he said on stage that it would be open world. How I longed for BioWare finally making this step!

blackdwarf

Jun 7, 2010
I am really annoyed that this game will be a next gen title. Besides the possibility that I change console the upcoming generation, I want want to use the save import feature, but how are they going to allow that if the third game is on a different console?

But for the rest, yeah we got a trailer.... of a game from which we already knew it was in development, not really impressed with that.

boradam

Jan 14, 2010
synobal said:
TheTygre said:

bringing Morrigan back is just a lame attempt to get back fans of DA:O they lost with DA2.
Or, you know, an attempt to show they're still going to finish storylines they implied would resurface in the past?

I'm stoked for this, but part of me was hoping it'd come out this year. But, whatever time they get to polish the game is time I'm fine living with.

blackdwarf said:
I am really annoyed that this game will be a next gen title. Besides the possibility that I change console the upcoming generation, I want want to use the save import feature, but how are they going to allow that if the third game is on a different console?
I'm worried about it somewhat, but I think they'll still make DA3 for the 360/PS3 to ensure that they'll get the most bucks for their bang.

nevarran

Apr 6, 2010
synobal said:
It will be on console. Plus bringing Morrigan back is just a lame attempt to get back fans of DA:O they lost with DA2.
Have you played the first game?
The first game's aftermath was building to her return and that future conflict.

Imre Csete

Original Character, Do Not Steal
Jul 8, 2010
If it isn't coming for X-box 360/PS3 aswell, I'll better get a new microwawe for the mountainloads of popcorn required.

TheTygre

Jun 17, 2009
boradam said:
synobal said:
TheTygre said:

bringing Morrigan back is just a lame attempt to get back fans of DA:O they lost with DA2.
Or, you know, an attempt to show they're still going to finish storylines they implied would resurface in the past?

I'm stoked for this, but part of me was hoping it'd come out this year. But, whatever time they get to polish the game is time I'm fine living with.
Hrm. I hear that. I don't want another repeat of DA2's magically repeating caves.

Doom972

Dec 25, 2008
TheTygre said:

What makes you think it won't have a PC version? Did I miss something?
Even if it will be released as a console exclusive (even an Xbone exclusive), it will have a PC version later on. That has been the case with all Bioware console exclusives up to this point: Jade Empire, Knights of the Old Republic and Mass Effect.