Dragon Age II - An Honest Review

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
MercurySteam said:
Would you really believe that I had 1000 Sovereigns in my pocket at the end of a 'rushed' game? No? Neither would I.
Lol, fair enough. But it still doesn't mean it's bullshit that someone else had a longer run.

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
MiracleOfSound said:
MercurySteam said:
Would you really believe that I had 1000 Sovereigns in my pocket at the end of a 'rushed' game? No? Neither would I.
Lol, fair enough. But it still doesn't mean it's bullshit that someone else had a longer run.
It's true, though I thought that after playing with all the DLC, on casual and finishing 99% of the side missions on my first go that I would be close to the average time it took to complete the game.

I guess not everyone can be right.

Mr Fatherland

Nov 10, 2008
My dad bought this for my birthday, which is on the 17th of April so I've not played it yet. I've taken in account of the opinions in this thread (Thanks for the lack of spoilers) and I've decided I'll enjoy this game. It took me 42 hours to complete Origins btw. However I thoroughly enjoyed the first Two Worlds and preferred Oblivion over Morrowind so I doubt many of you will rate me.

I think it's safe to say though, that my gaming life is a dark pit of despair and will be until Skyrim comes out. It might be brightened however by L.A Noire and Batman.