Dragon Age: Origins Delayed After All

triorph

Aug 5, 2008
This is probably for the best for me, releasing it just after all our university exams are over. Perfect.

scnj

Nov 10, 2008
Gives me time to finish Star Wars Republic Heroes, Brutal Legend and Borderlands. Fuckin sorted bruv.

Pandalisk

Jan 25, 2009
More time to game with other things before im sucked into this, thank you! Thank you jesus!

Zedzero

Feb 19, 2009
I am definetly intrigued by this game. but I feel that it will either be mediocre or horrible.

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
spiritual successor to baldur's gate?

im in like flint, what ever month its out in.

swytchblayd

May 28, 2008
I agree with Aac18. Better to push it back a bit further and admit a minor defeat in order to fix an issue or add some polish than to release it "on time" and have it turn out buggier than Virginia in August (I'm looking at you Bethesda, you bastards >.>). And yes, a few weeks isn't comparable to a few months ~.~

Most likely, its something along the lines that they don't have enough disks to go around, and are working that out :p Most of the Bioware games I've played have been fairly bug-free for the most part, though I'm sure there's a backlog somewhere of bad patches/game-ending errors/etc. with their name on it. I doubt it'll turn out to be crap, but best to prepare >.<

At the very least, it won't interfere with Rocktober now :D

Plinglebob

Team Stupid-Face
Nov 11, 2008
Considering how long the PC release has been delayed, it had better have as close to 0 bugs as possible.

GoldenRaz

Mar 21, 2009
Oh well, now I'll have more time to finish Assasin's Creed 2 and Modern Warfare 2.
A shame though, I've been looking forward to this for some time now...

Robert632

May 11, 2009
why tell us there would be no delay, then go and say "oh yeah by no delay we mean there will be a delay."? there will probably be some BS rxcuse, where they say "we said there might not be a delay".

Woem

May 28, 2009
robert632 said:
why tell us there would be no delay, then go and say "oh yeah by no delay we mean there will be a delay."? there will probably be some BS rxcuse, where they say "we said there might not be a delay".
Exactly, they're pulling a Clinton here.

"We did not pull any delaying action with that game."
One week later: "Euh well, that depends on your definition of a delaying action of course."

Disaster Button

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2009
Why must all games be released in November now?

You'd tihnk they'd want to avoid similar relrease dates or ar least spare my bank account, this is gonna blow a hole straight through it >.<

Asehujiko

Feb 25, 2008
FloodOne said:
Awww horseshit. I bet Soy is at fault for the extended ps3 delay.
Indeed, meat replacements have a history of incompatibility with over complicated CPU's.

They are releasing it one week before Modern Warfare 2, this makes me worry about funding for ME2 and TOR because this is asking for a flop.

DRADIS C0ntact

Mar 26, 2009
They forgot to mention that DLC won't be available for PS3 owners until a year after everyone else gets it...

*sob*