Dragon's Crown Gets New Patch

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
I'm loving this game so far. Playing as the elf and I'm having a blast. Finally got to the point where I can play with other people online. I had no idea that there were problems with the game, but I'm glad they fixed the arrow drop rate. That would be terrible to be fighting over arrows with other elves. Sure, she can hold her own without the bow, but if you don't want boss fights to last for days, she needs arrows.

xyrafhoan

Jan 11, 2010
I cannot stress how much the change to shut up the narrator after the first narration has changed my life. I play local multiplayer and hearing that narrator every time we left a shop or something for all three of us became the most grating experience of all time. There are still some cumbersome moments managing characters but otherwise a seemingly small change made things so much more relaxing. They still need to change some things, like making the rune system easier to manage like how they changed uncovering loot, but otherwise this week's session with my friends was a lot smoother than last week's.