Draw a game in paint

Arkia

Feb 9, 2011
F4LL3N said:
Here's another one.

[http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/594/sefin.png/]

Here's a hint: I never went to art school.
Looks like Goron City from Ocarina of Time.

noble cookie

Aug 6, 2010
Made a new one. Since the last ones I made were far too easy, here's one that (hopefully) won't be guessed straight after i've posted it.

Azaradel

Jan 7, 2009
I do believe that I have a couple of these lying around from a thread like this way back...

Have these while I try to figure out something to draw. They're both pretty easy, I reckon...

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/237/8/d/Death_and_Tentacles_by_LordNaraku.jpg

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/237/9/3/They__re_Eating_Everything_by_LordNaraku.jpg
In retrospect, I should've gone for the obvious Troll 2 quote...

WaywardHaymaker

Aug 21, 2009
Noble Cookie said:
Made a new one. Since the last ones I made were far too easy, here's one that (hopefully) won't be guessed straight after i've posted it.

First person? Guys with guns? Flaming sword?

My gut says Fallout 3, but the one guy looks like Boone with his hat so it could be Vegas, but I don't know if you can get the Shishkebab in Vegas... without console commands. So, Fallout 3, unless you're cheating! Then it's New Vegas!

AceTrilby

Dec 24, 2008
Soxafloppin said:

Not hard at all really!
Well now that's just Mortal Kombat. I'll even name them!

Scorpion, Sub Zero, Reptile, Noob Saibot (I think :p), Smoke, Rain and Ermac. Ninja party!

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
//i.imgur.com/80K2d.png

Not the hardest oneto guess..
Also, i now oficially know, that my attention span only lasts about 10 min in MS paint, hence the lack of colors.
Was really tempted to open photoshop and make something decent

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011

This one might be a little hard for some people.

Edit:

teisjm said:
Wow. That's a pretty good God of War drawing thar. Better than anything I've ever drawn with a pencil instead of a mouse cursor, anyway...

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
leet_x1337 said:

This one might be a little hard for some people.

Edit:

teisjm said:
Wow. That's a pretty good God of War drawing thar. Better than anything I've ever drawn with a pencil instead of a mouse cursor, anyway...
Apparently it was less good than you think... it's supposed to be "teletubbies: the game"

It wasn't really fair play though, since i used a wacom board, but don't tell anyone :p

noble cookie

Aug 6, 2010
WaywardHaymaker said:
Noble Cookie said:

First person? Guys with guns? Flaming sword?

My gut says Fallout 3, but the one guy looks like Boone with his hat so it could be Vegas, but I don't know if you can get the Shishkebab in Vegas... without console commands. So, Fallout 3, unless you're cheating! Then it's New Vegas!
Yeah it's New Vegas, you can get the shishkebab, I just found it somewhere and thought it was totally badass.
I was going to draw Rex instead of Boone but It probably would have ended up looking like something completely different.

Anyway, congratulations!

(whitty name here)

Apr 20, 2009
Smallfry said:
crepesack said:

Bonus points for which title + stage + boss.
Touhou 6 Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
Either Stage 4 or Extra
Stage 4 boss Patchouli Knowledge
or Extra Stage midboss Patchouli Knowledge

How'd I do?
I missed the hat so the purples made me think it was Yukari.

But seeing the hat, its totally Patchouli.
And that looks like its not even a spell card, cause Non-Directional Laser wasn't a spell card until 8 I think it was.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Here's mine from the last time someone made this thread. No-one got it that time.

Also, I know you can just read the URL, but that's not the point.

Oh! Another one:

This one took me less time to do...

hecticpicnic

Jul 27, 2010
viranimus said:
Nice drawing reminds me of a french picture book i once had.
Limecake said:
alright this one seems pretty obvious:

took me about 10 minutes in paint, good thing I didn't need to use any color.
Grim fandango
cgmetallica1981 said:
19000+ hours in paint.
Hmmm..
Counter strike.

Azaradel

Jan 7, 2009
Finally came up with something else to draw:

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/238/a/d/go_go_stripperchan_by_lordnaraku-d47xurn.png
Hahaha... wtf have I done?