Draw your favorite game's cover.. badly.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Cheesepower5 said:
krazykidd said:

i made a photobucket account JUST for this. The letters kinda give it away but yeah . one of my favorite games.
Parasite Eve.
Now would you have guess it without the PE in the back? Hell i'm just glad people knoe this game :)

Rip Van Rabbit

~ UNLIMITED RULEBOOK ~
Apr 17, 2012
Here's my mspaint masterpiece.

I was going to do the Special Edition cover but I can barely "draw" one person, let alone two.
OOH! Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition!
I will never forget Dante's boob-strap

Azaradel

Jan 7, 2009
http://i.imgur.com/N3em4.pngDamn, I'm good.

Not necessarily my favorite game ever (I really can't pick just one as my absolute favorite evarrrrrr), but it's certainly up there.

snagli

Jan 21, 2011

Not very difficult, but most certainly the sexiest version of this man that's ever met my eyes.

kasperbbs

Dec 27, 2009
snagli said:

Not very difficult, but most certainly the sexiest version of this man that's ever met my eyes.
Call of duty MW 3 obviously! Not sure what Gordon is doing there tho.. My paint skills combined with the amount of alcohol in my system = epic failure, perhaps i'll try my luck at paint tomorrow.

Cheesepower5

Dec 21, 2009
krazykidd said:
Cheesepower5 said:
krazykidd said:

i made a photobucket account JUST for this. The letters kinda give it away but yeah . one of my favorite games.
Parasite Eve.
Now would you have guess it without the PE in the back? Hell i'm just glad people knoe this game :)
Without the PE it's hard to say. I looked at the PE, said "phys-ed, wut?" And then saw the crudely drawn Eve, which I might've not picked up on without the letters.

Also, since no one guessed from above: The gray-haired guy on the yellow trisected background is for Persona 4, the blonde kid with what appears to be a sea anemone in his hand is for Final Fantasy X.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009

My artwork is beautiful, no?

It's probably obvious which game that is.

DustlessDragoon said:
I got a little too into this
Oh, well that's obviously Ocarina of Time.

skywolfblue

Jul 17, 2011
Drawing Badly is something I EXCEL at!

Even cheating by tracing it and having a drawing tablet and it's STILL terrible!

Mordekaien

Sep 3, 2010
VeryOddGamer said:
Did someone mention bad drawings? Look no further!
Yeah, I admit, I got kind of lazy.
AC 2?

And here's mine! :D

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
Launcelot111 said:
You asked for it. Just keep kids away lest they get nightmares and never make eye contact with the creature in the top right corner

Don't worry Launcelot, I'll fix that for ya.

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
neonsword13-ops said:
Launcelot111 said:
You asked for it. Just keep kids away lest they get nightmares and never make eye contact with the creature in the top right corner

Don't worry Launcelot, I'll fix that for ya.

Persona 3 yes?

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
Slash Dementia said:
ToastiestZombie said:
Slash Dementia said:
No one will ever guess.
Holy shit, that's awesome. And of course it's Dark Souls.
Thanks! And you are correct, sir/madame. You get your choice between three prizes: bacon, cookies, or a bacon cookie.
Bacon. Why? Because Bacon