Draw your favorite game's cover.. badly.

Sunrider

Add a beat to normality
Nov 16, 2009
Oh, oh! My turn!

Since the US version of the cover was posted already (or was that the Japanese cover? I don't even know) I figured I'd have a crack at the European version!

necromanzer52

Mar 19, 2009
SecretNegative said:

What do you mean, cheating? But yeah, I'm a really shitty drawer, so I had to do this.
Ultima VII? Good drawing.

My first time drawing anything in years:

I really hope somebody gets it. I spent about half an hour on it.

Warhawk137

Mar 12, 2012
NoPants2win said:
Warhawk137 said:
This one's probably pretty easy, considering it's a classic.

Civ, too easy. I read over all the posts twice to make sure I wasn't ninjad.
Correct, obvi. :)

Warhawk137 said:
Anyway, here's another classic... good luck:

C'mon, no one gonna take a stab at this one? You people should be ashamed of yourselves!

Warhawk137

Mar 12, 2012
piinyouri said:
Am I seeing Ultros in the background?
No, but they do bear a striking resemblance, I must say.

For lack of anything better, I'll refer to it as "Sir not appearing in this game."

Because it doesn't, oddly enough.

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
Warhawk137 said:
NoPants2win said:
Warhawk137 said:
This one's probably pretty easy, considering it's a classic.

Civ, too easy. I read over all the posts twice to make sure I wasn't ninjad.
Correct, obvi. :)

Warhawk137 said:
Anyway, here's another classic... good luck:

C'mon, no one gonna take a stab at this one? You people should be ashamed of yourselves!
I'mma guess Little Big Adventure, a game I saw the cover art of once and know nothing about >.> More a guess for the sake of a guess than anything really

I spent almost an hour on this and I only got the main character done, still it's (hopefully) obvious to anyone who's played the game
http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l588/Thundero13/Zack.png

Warhawk137

Mar 12, 2012
Thundero13 said:
I'mma guess Little Big Adventure, a game I saw the cover art of once and know nothing about >.> More a guess for the sake of a guess than anything really
Negative. :(

The title I have in there might help a little bit...

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
Warhawk137 said:
Thundero13 said:
As a sidenote, I just noticed your post count, welcome to the escapist young one! ^.^ *shakes your hand*

Launcelot111

Jan 19, 2012
Thundero13 said:
I spent almost an hour on this and I only got the main character done, still it's (hopefully) obvious to anyone who's played the game
Zack and Wiki. Don't know why he's holding a dildo though

Warhawk137

Mar 12, 2012
Thundero13 said:
Warhawk137 said:
Thundero13 said:
As a sidenote, I just noticed your post count, welcome to the escapist young one! ^.^ *shakes your hand*
Why thank you!

I've visited a lot, and read the forums occasionally, but I was waiting for the GW2 headstart thing to... well... start, and I saw this thread, and it was something to do with my time.

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
Launcelot111 said:
Thundero13 said:
Zack and Wiki. Don't know why he's holding a dildo though
Well in the original game his treasure map got stolen so in my revised cover he's hiding it in a dildo, no one would ever suspect! =D
Also fanservice
Warhawk137 said:
Thundero13 said:
Warhawk137 said:
Thundero13 said:
Why thank you!

I've visited a lot, and read the forums occasionally, but I was waiting for the GW2 headstart thing to... well... start, and I saw this thread, and it was something to do with my time.
Guild Wars 2 getting released? o.o

gritch

Tastes like Science!
Feb 21, 2011
neonsword13-ops said:
gritch said:
Compatriot Block said:
The PS2 game? That one was awesome!
The very same. Glad I've kept it still. Now if I only had two working PS2 controllers.
You got a PS3? Because you can buy it in the $10 PS2 classics section of the PSN Store. I need to get it soon, for it will surely be a blast from the past. :D
Sadly I do not have a PS2 but I still have the game and my PS2. I'd prefer to play it with someone else but my other PS2 controller died on me. Oh well.
soren7550 said:
Ok, I probably put too much time and work into this, but go to hell! I'm fairly proud of my self!

Ok, now go guess (Mr. Boyfriend said I made it too obvious, but I told him to go to hell as well, as I beamed with pride over my masterpiece).
That's Mass Effect (the first one) and I guessed that before i decided to quote ya. i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg599/soren_alenko/BadME1Cover.png
Sort of gives it away there.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Now, this took just about all of my non-existent artistic talent. And no, it isn't my favourite game, it was just the first case I found, and no one else has done it yet.
I used to be a lot better at sketching things, and using actual paints, but I don't have a scanner anymore, and I suck at using a mouse to draw.

gritch

Tastes like Science!
Feb 21, 2011
o_O said:
I am such a failure. Too bad its still easily recognizable.

Seriously, as long as it looks vaguely animal-like and has red markings
Okami! Much love for that vaguely-animal thing with red markings!

Ok I'll give this another shot.
Guess away fellow escapists.

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
^Dragons dogma..?

Oh man ggagaga I had no idea my thread would get this many replies in a day xD

WoW Killer

Mar 3, 2012
Still no luck with the GW2 servers :/

This is my worst one yet, but still should be easy to guess: