Dream Girl

xleggroll

Jul 13, 2009
Simple question: What would your dream girl be like? Would she have a great sense of humor? Long hair? Brown eyes? Blue eyes? Be tall? Love Super Mario? Be able to kick your butt in COD4?

If you could have anything you would want in a girl, what qualities would she have?

EDIT: Or dream guy.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Black female me. Mmmmmm. *Drifts off into fantasy*

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
Someone who likes me for who I am, and I like them. As well, they need to be able to put up with my jokes and we need to be able to put up with each other. Looking decent is a plus in my eyes, but I'm not extremely picky.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
xleggroll said:
Simple question: What would your dream girl be like? Would she have a great sense of humor? Long hair? Brown eyes? Blue eyes? Be tall? Love Super Mario? Be able to kick your butt in COD4?

If you could have anything you would want in a girl, what qualities would she have?
This seems like a tad one sighted thread.Seeing as how you took no account to the fact that there are plenty of female Escapists.But I'll play along.

My dream girl has short dark hair.Has to have glasses,it´s thing of mine that most good looking girls do use glasses.Preferably a gamer,although not required.And most importantly of all,she has to be Japanese.

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
Souplex said:
Black female me. Mmmmmm. *Drifts off into fantasy*
Black Female Souplex.

Mmmmmmhhhhhhhh

Anyway OT: Somebody who actually get's all my inane gamer jokes :/

j0z

Apr 23, 2009

Not really, although that would be a great bonus :D
She needs to be smart, interesting to talk to, be okay looking, not fat. Being a nerd/geek is optional. Basically, If she was a guy, I would be friends with her.

DividedUnity

Oct 19, 2009
This reminds me of a song

OT: My dream girl would simply someone who liked me for who I am flaws and all. Although if were talking appearance of a fantasy person shed be a short brunnete with medium hair and glasses. And played an instrument like guitar or synth

dmase

Mar 12, 2009
Interesting profile pic...

I really want a girl i can argue with but NOT get mad as fuck over the arguing. I never get mad when i argue but when someone else gets mad it frustrates the hell out of me because i never see why it needs to turn into a fight.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Sadistic, misanthropic, logical, intelligent, funny. I seem to have something for shorter girls with shoulder length dark hair. I'd prefer a decent gamer since that is a big part of my life and it would be nice to play together.

P.S. I already know some girls that teabag me in games :)

old account

Jul 11, 2009
I'd like a girl you enjoys the same things I do. Can't stand my music (TOOL, Nine Inch Nails, Goo Goo Dools, Elliott Smith and Opeth), reads the same books as me (H.P Lovecraft, Christopher Moore), loves those indie type of movies (anything made by Wes Anderson) and doesn't mind me having a cigarette. I like shy girls who are clingy to me, and love to be with me all the time.

Davrel

Jan 31, 2010
I generally prefer them to be conscious...but when using roofies, you can never tell whats gonna happen.

Redingold

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mar 28, 2009
I think a millionaire supermodel scientist ticks all the boxes.

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
DividedUnity said:
This reminds me of a song

OT: My dream girl would simply someone who liked me for who I am flaws and all. Although if were talking appearance of a fantasy person shed be a short brunnete with medium hair and glasses. And played an instrument like guitar or synth
Gotta love The Lonely Island.

:p