Dreamcast 2 Concept Shows What Could Have Been

Hunter65416

Oct 22, 2010
The triangle is such a bad idea.. it'd take up the same amount of room on my shelf as a box and leave less room for hardware and ventilation, and i could see myself constantly rotating it to slightly different angles trying to make it look less awkward, this isnt bad-different in the wii-mote sort of way, this is bad-different in a house with the roof on the side sort of way, controlled by a smartphone, another terrible unnecessary idea due to the absence of proper buttons and joysticks, i find most (with the exception of cut the rope etc) games on the iphone a pain in the ass to begin with so imagine doing that but not being able to look at the screen because your looking at the tv..it wouldnt work..am I done being critical of something thats not real..i think so..

i didnt mean to write all that.. but the more i typed the more i couldn't stop and im not deleting all that work now, maybe im wrong but..this has got to be one of the worse designs for something ive ever seen.

WAIT..i thought of something else..notice where the USB/Ethernet/HD ports are..i dont know if you've felt an HD cable but they are pretty stiff, wiring that around to the back of the tv would be a pain, the console would be sliding all over the place because of the shape and angle..there..im done..i don't know what possessed me to ***** and whine about this so much but there you go.

CharrHearted

Aug 20, 2010
the wii is for beginners?

-sets a child infront of Monster hunter tri fighting alatreon-

GO AHEAD YOU LIL, BRAT!

Mar 26, 2008
I loved the original Dreamcast. I still have one. However this looks like something I'd be more inclined to want to eat than to play.

Baldr

The Noble
Jan 6, 2010
A Dorito shaped Wii was my first though when I saw it, all it needed was Mt Dew logo on the controllers.