Drinking Games: Marvel vs Caprum 2

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Marvel vs Caprum 2

Our eyes are up here, and our drinking rules to Marvel vs. Capcom 2 are in the following video. Enjoy, and we know that you will...(wink.)

Watch Video

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
I approve of no shirts...made it funnier, for me atleast.

"Its getting drafty in here" No kidding :>

Herrsunk

Apr 2, 2011
Prognosis for next week; temperatures rise as they... take it (off) to the next level.

SO glad that the table is there.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
Well that was different. Also, why did the whole thing with DBZ Budakai 3 make me feel old? It's not that old... is it?

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
Ugh... Chris's moobs... My eyes! My poor virgin eyes! I think his pecs ate all the sandwiches... that's why they're full.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
That was disturbing, and well suited for the show. Still, please don't do it again.

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
That was goddamn hilarious. Everything about this was funny, especially that they appeared shirtless for what was (apparently) no good reason until they explained it. It also sounds like for once this was a game that would leave you thrashed, which is very appropriate for a fighting game.

Good work gentlemen. Now hit the showers!

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
...because there's nothing wrong with 2 shirtless guys talking bout getting drunk, that's why

drkchmst

Mar 28, 2010
I was not quite drunk enough and I'm not sure there is a level of drunk enough that is completely ok with what I just saw.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
That was not only disturbing but hilarious!

Love this one guys!

[sub]Now I have to drink to forget about the pasty whiteness and man-boobs[/sub]

bigmen0

Jun 19, 2011
If you guys ever do a "normal" pokemon game drinking game, add this rule:

If you get into a loop where you continuously heal your pokemon while the opponents keeps attacking, you drink until the loop ends.

K_Dub

Oct 19, 2008
Loved this week's Annal of Gaming History. Budokai 3 is easily my favorite Dragonball Z game!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna head on over to Amazon and see if I can find myself a copy of Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 for the PS2.

otakon17

Jun 21, 2010
K_Dub said:
Loved this week's Annal of Gaming History. Budokai 3 is easily my favorite Dragonball Z game!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna head on over to Amazon and see if I can find myself a copy of Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 for the PS2.
Your better off just downloading the LIVE or PSN version of it. That sucker is expensive as a physical copy nowadays IIRC.

Flunk

Feb 17, 2008
This game is designed for noobs. No rules for being hit by 60+ hit combos? I have a feeling I would destroy these guys at their own game...