Drinking Games: Pour-tall 2

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Pour-tall 2

Scientific testing has proved that drinking with friends while playing Portal 2 increases your ability to solve the puzzles. And by "Scientific testing" we mean...just do it already. Post or tweet any rules you think would be sweeter than a certain fictitious pastry.

Watch Video

SovietPanda

Jun 5, 2011
Pretty sure this is the first drinking games game that i currently own, can't wait till my housemate gets back from holiday so we can get this on, we're both mild alchoholics aswell as vindictive assholes. We could play portal 2 with only the "everytime you kill you team mate take a drink" rule and get very messy very quickly.

Dr. Paine

Oct 26, 2009
The lack of single-player rules is a bit upsetting... since I was thinking about a double run of Portal 1 and 2 today, I will have to work on this.

Thank god I don't (and for the time being, can't) drink, and that I'd never do it when I play co-op... the 'every time you kill your teammate' rule alone would probably have me in the hospital.

ETA: Portal 1 rules... had to quit by chamber 18, I'm getting sick.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Ahhh, so that's the reasoning behind making yhe more advanced rules be named after Wheatley, that threw me for a sec.

Skops

Mar 9, 2010
Apart from one rule; the infinite drop. Your beer would get warm playing this 'drinking game'

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Wow, one of you doesn't drink?

No worries, I also didn't do that for 25 years.
And now I only do it to fall asleep ;)

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
leviadragon99 said:
Ahhh, so that's the reasoning behind making yhe more advanced rules be named after Wheatley, that threw me for a sec.
I didn't get it either.

I wonder if they're going to make Catherine rules, and of course call them Katherine and Catherine rules, because that's a terrible idea.

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
I think 'for science' may be the new pastry reference for this episode. For best results, it should be applied unexpectedly and infrequently.

The tetris stuff was much better. Excellent Yakov Smirnoff.

metacree

Aug 3, 2009
Love the show guys just one little thing:

Be consistent on whether the drinks are a punishment or a reward!
You have someone take a drink for getting a player killed, then you turn around and make a drink a reward for finishing a level!

But seriously, much love.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
penthesilea180 said:
Not Enough Gun said:
You are growing on me 'Drinking Games'. Love Dan calling Chris a racist after the cake bit.
Racist or Cake-ist?
YOU! Go stand in the corner for 10 minutes!

OT: Why am i the only one in my gaming crowd that enjoys beer? D:

natural20

Apr 7, 2010
I believe it was Eddie Izzard (especially with the hand motion). That, and "In Soviet Russia, we all die" were my favorite lines this week.