Drinking Games: Scribbleschnaps/Elite Beer Agents

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Scribbleschnaps/Elite Beer Agents

If idle hands are the Devil's playthings, then handhelds are a mission from God! Let's all play Edward DS hands with Scribblenauts and Elite Beat Agents.

Watch Video

StreetBushido

Nov 22, 2009
That baby did not look pleased! Also, gotta say that you guys seemed tired or not quite up to it with today's episode. With a baby present I can understand you wanting to keep it down, though. All in all I felt that you have done better episodes before, but I still like this new addition to the Escapist!

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Dan's imitation of Cthulu was awesome!!
That Elite Beat part didn't really seem necessary, but otherwise nice episode. Also, cute baby.

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
StreetBushido said:
That baby did not look pleased! Also, gotta say that you guys seemed tired or not quite up to it with today's episode. With a baby present I can understand you wanting to keep it down, though. All in all I felt that you have done better episodes before, but I still like this new addition to the Escapist!
No, the issue is that I (Dan) forgot to add the music throughout. My bad. It really does suck a noticeable amount of energy from an episode. I will make sure not to make said mistake again.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
I'm pretty sure you shouldn't hold a newborn baby like that... his head was unsupported and lolling about.

Tiscolfo

Dec 4, 2010
leviadragon99 said:
I'm pretty sure you shouldn't hold a newborn baby like that... his head was unsupported and lolling about.
+1 :( poor little guy!

Ozcar

May 2, 2010
I really like this series. Felt like, you know, just letting that out. Keep up the great work, fellas!

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
You guys should mix it up some. Put Kyle and Dan in for one, and see how well Dan debates against Chris.

lolmynamewastaken

Jun 9, 2009
@GameResponsibly Drinking Calof duty Zombies End of Round - Everyone Drinks, Downed - Drink, Open Door - Drink, Use Box - Drink, Nuke - Drink, Crossbow - Finsh Drink. currently playing this, so if the post is nonsensical i blame that...
(We're playning on Kino der Toten but there's no reason it couldn't work on most other maps.)
Also, well done on baby, wasw it an accident?

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Just saw something pertinent to this. Remember last week when they did Guess Who? Someone showed the following as a win on Failblog:

Now THAT'S the way to play Battleship!

CAPTCHA: the irecid

Not any irecid, mind you...THE irecid!