Drinking Games: Warioware Smooth Booze

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Warioware Smooth Booze

Opting for a more manic, hyperactive approach to drinking games? We've got what you need: Warioware Smooth Move to the rescue...with beer!

Watch Video

George Page

Oct 6, 2008
Great show and getting so close to perfection! Here are two suggestions that I've seen the most--and agree with--to help y'all out:

1. Clinking beer wipe--only do one, then do a different sound/wipe for the other.
2. Demonstrating the game/rules--on this video, you had the demonstrators in a little box and the game full screen. Reverse that FTW!
2b. Have more girls playing.

Love the humor on your two great shows. Keep it up!

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Not the moustache ride....

I have to admit you guys have grown on me

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Firefilm said:
Warioware Smooth Booze

Opting for a more manic, hyperactive approach to drinking games? We've got what you need: Warioware Smooth Move to the rescue...with beer!

Watch Video
Great episode guys, love the Super Mario Show drinking section at the end. God that brings me back to when I was a kid. :D

Well since it's my birthday today I might get that game and try out some of those rules. Can't wait to see what the next game you guys do is!

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
-Torchedini- said:
This was fun.

But we only see kyle drinking. Force Chris to drink.
Everybody drank this time. Poor Kyle though.

Also, I'm glad you got the mandatory Twilight thing out of the way. I guess Harry Potter houses come up soon.

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
W...Was he already drunk when you guys were filming? I can't remember his name off hand (sorry, but I'm horrible with names), but the announcer on the right, the one in NRA, seemed to be drunk already. I could be mistaken on that though. He just seemed a bit... odd.

Good episode though. The beer clinking does get old, but it's nice to see multiple people drinking again. The main reason I say that is that it gets dull watching only one person drink and have to follow their own rules. Don't get me wrong, I love SP games, but it seems more entertaining to have a group. Playing drinking games by yourself seems a bit... sad to be honest.

ewhac

Digital Spellweaver
Legacy
Escapist +
Sep 2, 2009
San Francisco Peninsula
Country
USA
The beer clink wipe wears out its welcome [em]very[/em] quickly (mostly due to the sound effect).

Has Chris taken to doing these while wasted? I've seen Dean Martin at a roast more coherent than that.

Atheist.

Overmind
Sep 12, 2008
I still cannot get over how badly poured that beer is in the beginning of the video.