Driving Real-Life Cars the Videogame Way

WorkerMurphey

Jan 24, 2010
This makes me wish Mythbusters did video game myths...

Can a 14 year old girl hold a giant sword?! (Final Fantasy)

Do bandaids, food or water cure bullet wounds?! (Every action game ever)

dochmbi

Sep 15, 2008
The camera was much too low, couldn't see anything directly in front of the car.

Birras

Jun 19, 2008
"I win Science!" has become my new favorite phrase. However, I think that this, like all other experiments made primarily for entertainment, fails to test variables, control groups and use multiple test subjects (I.E. More than two)

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
samsonguy920 said:
Much as I respect the thought of listening when people tell me to not try this at home....I want to try THIS at home!
Was cool seeing Griff live for once, and Gus and Geoff competing insanely as usual. ROFL! :D
I know I was thinking the same thing, though I think that the article should change 'expert test drivers' too 'Gus and Geoff, two maniacs'. The only thing they are real experts on is put downs :) poor gav...

MrPop

May 14, 2009
Excellent. I always love the reacts from Gus.

"Why do the valets need baseball bats?"

Really entertaining.

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
Loved the disclaimer (when you think about it, disclaimers are pretty pointless and are superseded by a tiny thing called "common sense"). The "Yakuzas" were also hilarious.
What did I learn? "That foam bats hurt about as much as real ones"... *chuckles*

The Infinite

Mar 30, 2009
That was so damn hilarious. Especially the Yakuza beating on them. But yeah funny little experiment that had me laughing all the way through.

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
Seen this already. But, yeah, that's actually pretty awesome.
Seeing how those guys are also making a new season of RvB, I am very pleased.

SomeBoredGuy

Nov 18, 2009
Only two problems, the camera angle is too low and they really should have found a way to control the car using a controller to make it work properly.

naufaldotcom

Apr 6, 2010
Ouch! If it's real, maybe i'll be dead in a few minutes.
Because i like to stuck at walls.

*maybe i won't try this, hehe*

Silver Patriot

Aug 9, 2008
Saw this at PAX. Nice that it finally made it to the internet. It was to good just to only show once.

Now just waiting for the new Red vs Blue. (They have a new employee, he's made some changes.)