Dubstep.

Dahni

Lemon Meringue Tie
Aug 18, 2009
For the past few weeks, I've been getting really into Dubstep.
My favourite at the moment is Borgore.
Especially the Ice Cream Mixtape.

Who're your favourite dubstep producers & do you happen to know anywhere I could download some more?

wordsmith

TF2 Group Admin
May 1, 2008
Hubilub said:
Wait, what the hell is dubstep?
http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=videos+of+dubstep+on+youtube

OT: I've always found it too much like the bastard offspring of Dance and Garage for my tastes

Having said that, this is probably the most Dub-like track in my iTunes

mikecoulter

Elite Member
Dec 27, 2008
Caspa and Rusko are amazing. Also Scream is pretty good, for a more relaxed version of Dub Step.

zen5887

Jan 31, 2008
Oi rudeboy! Dem bass be massive yeah?

I think?

I would really like to listen to more of it, as Eletronica intrests me. I'll keep my eyes and ears out for some.

Arachon

Jun 23, 2008
Dubstep is kinda meh, got a spike of popularity out of nowhere, and now everyone's listening to it. Personally I prefer Hardcore.

Also, Dubstep has nothing to do with Dub D:

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Dahni said:
Hubilub said:
Wait, what the hell is dubstep?
a kind of music :p
this [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5WxZNIpszs] to be exact.
Gah. Reminds me of the episode where House was treating a drug-addicted punk-star-wannabe and he found a piece of his "art"...

Noise rock, it's called. Horrible.

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
I have quite a bit of Dubstep, saw Caspa and Rusko separately a few times last year. Recommend the following and Jahova (I prefer the Fabriclive version)
Kind of gone off Dubstep now to happier faster things, it's still on at quite a few house partys though.

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
No, can't say I like dubstep. A mate of mine DJ's it at a local bar/nightclub but I stick to hardcore techno.

RagingMetrosexual

Nov 1, 2009
I listen to Burial quite a bit but i guess that doesn't really qualify as dubstep.

Most of the rest of it just annoys me but some of the stuff coming out of Bristol sounds alright.

BonsaiK

Music Industry Corporate Whore
Nov 14, 2007
At the radio station where I work we get sent dubstep all the time. We tend to be really slack at getting around to filing it because we know nobody, not even the dance DJs, are ever going to play any of it. Anytime anything comes in that nobody is really interested in it gets to sit in the "dubstep ghetto" along with all the dubstep CDs. Once in a while the rubbish man comes and takes all the unwanted CDs away. I could try and find out where they go if you like, but the problem is that nobody keeps track, because nobody cares. Dubstep - not big around these parts.