Duke Nukem Forever CONFIRMED at PAX 2010

darrinwright

Oct 1, 2008
Checked the search feature, didn't see this up, so I thought I'd share. It looks like Hell officially froze over: there's been a steady stream of hints that Duke Nukem Forever will be at the 2010 Penny Arcade Expo (http://kotaku.com/5628837/will-duke-nukem-forever-come-out-to-play-at-pax), then this happened: http://kotaku.com/5629589/duke-nukem-forever-spotted-at-pax

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
What can i say? So they have finally finished the LEGENDARY Duke Nukem Forever - but what's the point? I bet it's not that good of a game, which means they couldn't possibly recoup any significant amount of money.

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
Excuse me while I say

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
It's time to laze on our ass for years and finally make a fucking game.

and my ASS HURTS.

Uhh... Hooray? Another FPS that I wont be buying. Wasn't in the "looking forqard to DN Forever" era so I'm not really excited.

Sworm

Mar 15, 2010
INCONCEIVABLE!

if the vaporware of Vaporwares in Vaporware History is NOT Vaporware... then what standerd must give vaporware now to give it meaning and keep it true to what vaporwares are?

Unless it doesn't classify as Vaporware in the first place in which case I pretty much said nothing...

shit... I said vaporware so much that now it sounds awkward =(

tzimize

Mar 1, 2010
YYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh for the love of all that is sweet and good in the world let this come true!

AnAngryMoose

Nov 12, 2009
This can't be true! Wait, Everyone, be quiet!... I think I hear the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. IT MUST BE TRUE!

The Grim Ace

May 20, 2010
They could give me a free copy of the game and I still wouldn't believe that Duke Nukem Forever had come out, let alone will ever come out. Either way, IT TOOK THEM LONG ENOUGH!

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Kollega said:
What can i say? So they have finally finished the LEGENDARY Duke Nukem Forever - but what's the point? I bet it's not that good of a game, which means they couldn't possibly recoup any significant amount of money.
I agree...Wasn't Too Human in a similar position? Unless memory fails, Too Human was originally slated as an N64 release which fell into development purgatory. Once released, we were treated to garbage. I really hope the new Duke game is better off but, maybe this is just one of those things that we should have passed over, like BC.

Badazzninja

Dec 20, 2009
You wanna play Duke Nukem Forever? Hook up an XBox at a grungy hellhole at a strip club and play Serious Sam during a frat-tard bachelor party. I guarantee that when/if DNF comes out, it'll be a very similar experience.

Apr 29, 2010
If it does actually come out and it doesn't make me shit flying bricks of solid gold, I will be disappointed.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
I still don't care. Now waiting for the Chinese to stop being commies, Muslims to make peace with Jews and all religions to stop hating on each other in general.... oh and I still haven't seen a flying pig.