Duke Nukem Gets His Own Cocktail

Mannayz

May 6, 2010
Rum? Vodka? Yello Mello? And an ass-kicker to top it all off?

Get the glasses, let's make this shit.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
I don't care about the drink, I want that glass! Duke Nukem has a drink named after him, suck it (insert FPS hero here).
Yes, I'm pretty sure Duke Nukem Forever won't be good, but since I'm expecting it to be bad, if it's even mediocre, it will seem a lot better.
Also, I'm surprised they even released DNF in Austrailia. They banned Mortal Kombat 9, and while DNF doesn't involve slowly ripping people in half from groin to head or brutally roasting people's skin off, it does feature strip clubs and nudity, something that I would assume would be taken worse than copious amounts of blood and violence. Why that is I don't know, but people really do act that way.
Or maybe it's just like that in the U.S., where it's okay to show a man get beaten to death with his own leg, but one glimpse of bare breasts is a conspiracy to turn people into rapists.

CLEVERSLEAZOID

Mar 4, 2009
NameIsRobertPaulson said:
Kopikatsu said:
I wonder if you could get a Virgin Nukem. I wonder what would be in it.

Probably just a glass of water.
There are no virgins around Duke Nukem. Also, no gameplay that hasn't been seen in Gears of War.
Ah yes, I remember the triple-titted boss fight in Gears too >_>

Loving the game so far, given me a few chuckles! And wouldn't mind giving the shot a go haha!

ZombieGenesis

Apr 15, 2009
I would so give that a go, but I'd probably enjoy just looking at it more than drinking it.
Even though the game turned out pretty crap, at least the legacy goes on.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
That is one awesome glass, must remember to buy one someday. By the way, what the hell is Yello Mello?

Mumorpuger

This is a...!
Apr 8, 2009
Andronicus said:
That is one awesome glass, must remember to buy one someday. By the way, what the hell is Yello Mello?
I want that glass!!

Mello Yellow is a soda. It's like Mountain Dew, I think.

Varanfan9

Mar 12, 2010
Duke would drink it with the flames still on top. He doesn't blow anything he gets blown.

Vault Girl

Apr 17, 2010
Kopikatsu said:

Duke would deflower that drink so quick it would be unreal

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
By the sounds of it, it only contains two ingredients though. And relies too heavily on ice-cubes for cover.
That is a fantastic metaphor for the actual game!

kannibus

Sep 21, 2009
Kopikatsu said:

Yeah but it would probably be one kick ass glass.

icame

Aug 4, 2010
Now if only I could buy booze I would be all over one of these. I wonder what the point of lighting the moonshine on fire is.