Dungeons and Dragons: The Soda

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
Roll for initiative.

Random joke out of the way, It's not anymore as gimmicky as when they printed EarthBound fanart on it. Pretty cool that was too. Shame I don't live anywhere near where they sell these.

There are a few seas between me and Jones Soda.

Woem

May 28, 2009
I don't really see how "Sneak Attack" fits as a Spellcasting Soda. But appart from that, this whole concept of labeling a soft drink with a video game theme is not something that appeals to me.

The other ways around however...

pneuma08

Gaming Connoisseur
Sep 10, 2008
I don't want to order it, but I want to try some. So I might order it, but I would definitively buy it if I saw it in the store.

And I do wish they'd stop with the corn syrup crap here in the states. Cane sugar is so much better, it's not even funny.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
This seems like the only kind of video game themed soda's that doesn't seem stupid.

drakenabarion

Demiurge
Sep 11, 2009
I love Jones soda. They are the best soft drinks you can get here. If any of these taste as nice as the Cream Soda or Bubblegum then I would definitely buy them.

[Edit]

dalek sec said:
This seems like the only kind of video game themed soda's that doesn't seem stupid.
I did want the Final Fantasy Potion that was released in Japan. I thought that was also cool.

[edit]
thenumberthirteen said:
WOW! Made with real sugar! Just like all soft drinks here in the UK. That's why we have better Coke than America.

Satin6T said:
all I have to say is
"drink tentacle Grape soda!"
http://www.tentaclegrape.com/
A shop I lived near used to import American drinks such as Mountain Dew (I love Mountain Dew). I found it funny that the ingredients said "Cane sugar or glucose syrup". You'd never get away with that in the EU, because the list has to be 100% accurate all the time.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Dwarven Draught and Bigby's Crushing Thirst Destroyer for me.

Sound good.

Too bad probably will never come to Poland.

Chadling

Oct 8, 2008
Knowing how excellent Jones Soda is, this could actually be quite delicious. And the ad's certainly not lying; their (bottled) cream soda practically kicks me in the head compared to the other brands. But it is expensive.

Bonus: it comes with a Drow Assassin figurine, too! When was the last time you heard of soda coming with a toy?
STOP TEMPTING ME!

Gl1tch

Jun 22, 2009
Will this give me a bonus to my saving throws or Quench [http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/quench.htm] my thirst? If not, I might have to make an Expeditious Retreat [http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/expeditiousRetreat.htm].

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
I actually like Jones Soda and it's usually the pop we have in my household. I am also a D&D fanboy. So I will probably be hording these malitia style.

(I can't imagine what a sneak attack tastes like)

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
This doesn't seem tacky like the other ones.
A bottle, a label, some artwork and something to drink.
I like it.

Koeryn

Mar 2, 2009
I believe it's one of the Berry flavors of Jones that tastes EXACTLY like a fizzy pixie stick...

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
Hm...
Potion of Healing, that sets the standard for LARPers.
Sneak Attack, I like because I like playing as a rogue.
Bigby's Crushing Thirst Destroyer, I hope it works.
Dwarven Draught, I can't relate to dwarves so...SKIP! (didn't play a dwarf character yet)
Eldrich Blast, if somebody thows it and hits me, do I take 1d10 damage?
Ithillid Brain Juice, eh...I don't like Ithillids, nor their brains. But some questions need to be answered, right?

AND, a drow assassin figure!? I'm very tempted now.

Simply Simon

Aug 17, 2009
I'm not really certain whether I should classify this as awesome or just a stupid idea.

I'd probably buy some if I could find some though...