Durarara!! x2 Broadcast Begins January 2015

Ichigo

Nov 13, 2012
FalloutJack said:
What difference? Fact or fiction. Reality or supposition. Worlds of difference. You stated an opinion as though it were truth, an insult. That would be overstepping boundaries.
Year sure. Where not making science here mate. We talk about Anime. And from everything i wrote you should be able to know that it was an oppinion, because the word "boring" is completely subjective and therefor can never be a fact. Don´t put everything on a scale.
And btw and insult to who. Durarara, that´s not even a person or do you feel insulted because i called it boring and you like it?

Ichigo

Nov 13, 2012
Houseman said:
I never argued that you should be willing to spend time watching a series that bored you to death during the first 5 episodes. I only questioned how you could claim to know that "absolutely nothing happens" in the entire series, based on these first 5 episodes. I still don't have an answer for that.
Absolutely nothing was happening when I watched it. Does this statement make you more comfortable?

Ichigo

Nov 13, 2012
Houseman said:
In the case that this statement replaces your other claim, yes, yes it does.
No it doesn´t. From what I´ve seen I still think it´s a shitty boring fuck anime.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Ichigo said:
You're not making a very good case here. You were unwarrantedly rude about something you have admitted to having little experience with. If you don't want people to rag on you for how you present yourself, you shouldn't talk like that.

Ichigo

Nov 13, 2012
FalloutJack said:
You're not making a very good case here. You were unwarrantedly rude about something you have admitted to having little experience with. If you don't want people to rag on you for how you present yourself, you shouldn't talk like that.
My oppion is Durarara is boring. You now, that was my first post some pages earlier before people tried to change my mind. I will not do that because it was indeed boring and i don't care if it gets better after 500 episodes. You can still watch it if you like and if you are having a fun time doing so that is fine. I will have a fun time while doing something else. What's rude about that. Is it because i called it shitty boring fuck anime?
I never insulted anyone here personally because i wouldn't do that without a reason. But i will gladly do so with every game, anime, movie or whatever other multimedia thing there is, that in my opion is shit. And i don't see any problems wirh that.
But feel free to convince me that I'm wrong. But that conversation will become endless then.

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
Ichigo said:
FalloutJack said:
My oppion is Durarara is boring. You now, that was my first post some pages earlier before people tried to change my mind. I will not do that because it was indeed boring and i don't care if it gets better after 500 episodes. You can still watch it if you like and if you are having a fun time doing so that is fine. I will have a fun time while doing something else. What's rude about that. Is it because i called it shitty boring fuck anime?
I never insulted anyone here personally because i wouldn't do that without a reason. But i will gladly do so with every game, anime, movie or whatever other multimedia thing there is, that in my opion is shit. And i don't see any problems wirh that.
But feel free to convince me that I'm wrong. But that conversation will become endless then.
Convince? I think you're mistaking something here. It's not our opinion that you're being rude and insulting. You're doing it. That's a fact. You decided to be so. There's no convincing to be done. I'm just asking you to stop.

Ichigo

Nov 13, 2012
FalloutJack said:
Convince? I think you're mistaking something here. It's not our opinion that you're being rude and insulting. You're doing it. That's a fact. You decided to be so. There's no convincing to be done. I'm just asking you to stop.
When did i ever insult someone during this whole weird conversation. Please tell me.

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
Ichigo said:
FalloutJack said:
When did i ever insult someone during this whole weird conversation. Please tell me.
Probably from the first comment on, but I would say it became most-apparent once House started replying.

Ichigo

Nov 13, 2012
Can you make this more specific please, you said it´s a fact. So I guess you can find some insulting sentences and quote them then. Because I can´t see any insults to anyone in my writing. Except if you feel insulted if I dislike a thing you seem to enjoy. But in that case I don´t take any resposibility for it.

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
Ichigo said:
Can you make this more specific please, you said it´s a fact. So I guess you can find some insulting sentences and quote them then. Because I can´t see any insults to anyone in my writing. Except if you feel insulted if I dislike a thing you seem to enjoy. But in that case I don´t take any resposibility for it.
Not taking responsibility for your actions is part of the problem. As for specifics, I don't know what to tell you. Mostly all of it exudes the kind of attitude I'm talking about. All I can tell you is that you acted in this manner and you were ragged on for it. This was your indicator to stop. If you act this way often, you will be ragged upon often as a result. I can't change this fact. Only you can.

Ichigo

Nov 13, 2012
I'm still waiting for some proof of my insulting behavior. Can you find that or not? It's not MY action if you feel insulted when i never insulted you, therefor I won't take responsibility for it.

Ichigo

Nov 13, 2012
I'm still waiting for some proof of my insulting behavior. Can you find that or not? It's not MY action if you feel insulted when i never insulted you, therefor I won't take responsibility for it.

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
Ichigo said:
You are the proof. You've been delivering it. You are in the act of it and compounding it by not acknowledging it. As long as you are this way, someone will get on your case about it. Your acknowledgement is not actually required for you to reap consequences for it. Only a change in attitude will. So, if you want people to stop getting on your case, you have to stop giving them one.

Ichigo

Nov 13, 2012
FalloutJack said:
You are the proof. You've been delivering it. You are in the act of it and compounding it by not acknowledging it. As long as you are this way, someone will get on your case about it. Your acknowledgement is not actually required for you to reap consequences for it. Only a change in attitude will. So, if you want people to stop getting on your case, you have to stop giving them one.
Talking to you is so tedious. It feels like having a conversation with the french guy from monty pythons holy grail. If you are not willing to answer simple questions there is no point in continuing this. You can feel insulted if yoy like. In the meanwhile I'll do something different. See you in the next forum maybe.

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
Ichigo said:
FalloutJack said:
Talking to you is so tedious. It feels like having a conversation with the french guy from monty pythons holy grail. If you are not willing to answer simple questions there is no point in continuing this. You can feel insulted if yoy like. In the meanwhile I'll do something different. See you in the next forum maybe.
Strange, since I'm neither doing any taunting, nor typing with an outrageous accent. It wasn't a matter of being insultED. It is that you are insultING. I am merely pointing out what happened and why, which included the answers to your questions. In future, I advise you not to repeat this incident.

Ichigo

Nov 13, 2012
FalloutJack said:
Strange, since I'm neither doing any taunting, nor typing with an outrageous accent. It wasn't a matter of being insultED. It is that you are insultING. I am merely pointing out what happened and why, which included the answers to your questions. In future, I advise you not to repeat this incident.
So what I´, not a native speaker. Yet you understand what I´m writing. I´m fine with that. Maybe we should try my language instead and see how well you´re performing.
Anyway let´s get over it. See you.