Dust 514 On PC: CCP Unveils Project Legion

Azhrarn-101

Jul 15, 2008
Strazdas said:
see, a problem they did with high sec CO is that they allowed players to control them, but still left the NPC tax in thme, so now you got to pay both NPC AND players, which menas that those low tax player owned ones in lowsec is going to take your profit margin and trample over it. half the items are not even worth bothering with in highsec, the rest have so little profit i decided toquite PI altogether. and i was making the high-end products, P4s.

see, my setup was doing A LOT of traffic. i would need to pickup/put in twice a day. but i would be making like 600 items per day. with up to 10% profit. it easily paid for my plex when it was going well.
Hmm, double taxing is indeed very unpleasant, that would indeed hurt ones profits immensely. o_O
Are you sure that's not a massive bug?

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Azhrarn-101 said:
Strazdas said:
see, a problem they did with high sec CO is that they allowed players to control them, but still left the NPC tax in thme, so now you got to pay both NPC AND players, which menas that those low tax player owned ones in lowsec is going to take your profit margin and trample over it. half the items are not even worth bothering with in highsec, the rest have so little profit i decided toquite PI altogether. and i was making the high-end products, P4s.

see, my setup was doing A LOT of traffic. i would need to pickup/put in twice a day. but i would be making like 600 items per day. with up to 10% profit. it easily paid for my plex when it was going well.
Hmm, double taxing is indeed very unpleasant, that would indeed hurt ones profits immensely. o_O
Are you sure that's not a massive bug?
nope, CCP intended it this way, they even made a skill that can lower the Concord taxes in half when trained (and i trained it). Its still a 5% concord + 5% Owner = my profit margin.