Dying wish

A Weary Exile

Aug 24, 2009
"They earn millions of dollars and swan about at fancy parties, but when they get a simple request to bring a smile to a young boy far less fortunate than them, they turn their back on you. What kind of world do we live in when a dying teenager can no longer get his cock sucked by a celebrity?"

Best Dad EVER!

OP:If it would be granted without question I would have the same wish as this kid. If not, maybe a round-the-world trip.

thiosk said:
Hm, cameron diaz? Bah. I vote "redhead chick from mythbusters."
[small]She's hot too. :p[/small]

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
That's an absolutely hilarious joke. I seriously hope you didn't think it was serious. That's a comedy website that article is off of :p

The Riff

Aug 23, 2008
I so want the same wish if i was dying. By Cameron diaz or Kari from mythbusters.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Spacelord said:
thiosk said:
Hm, cameron diaz? Bah. I vote "redhead chick from mythbusters."
Man having read that I now wish -I- had leukemia...
You and me, buddy.

...Hey, how about we classify allergy as a terminal disease?

Still, Cameron Diaz? When I hear her name, I imagine Fiona from Shrek... You know, it's all good an all, but I don't like green monsters.

theSovietConnection

Survivor, VDNKh Station
Jan 14, 2009
Chrissyluky said:
That... was a little frightening. I think we should just hide that particular family somewhere far far away, and no longer allow them to breed.

Completely unrelated, you look vaguely familiar, and its annoying me as to whether I know you or not...

IrirshTerrorist

Jul 25, 2009
damn, so pretending to die won't get me Celebrity sex, damn... (I realise this kid wasn't pretending and actually died, just implying that I was going to try get celebrity sex by faking a fatal illness. Just clarifying that so you don't think I'm 100% asshole, more like 94.67% asshole and 5.33% comedian... but not a very good one, obviously.)