Dynasty Warriors Social Game In The Works

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
ThatLankyBastard said:
Hmm... Interesting... I always loved Dynasty Warriors...

Except for Lu Bu...

Fuck you Lu Bu!
I know! God damnit Lu Bu D:<

OT: Do you think you can still use the same kind of weapons as generals in the games? I've always used Zhen Ji's flute, even in Dynasty Warriors Legends. :/ (Although you'd usually have to play the first level with a standard weapon first).

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
A MMO? Screw that and DW6. I am still hanging on to my Warriors Orochi and clinging to the hope that the the 2nd Warriors Orochi game will get a PC port...

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
I'm just impressed that they tried something new for a change. For me, KOEI has always been a symbol of clinging to the past.

DeathWyrmNexus

Jan 5, 2008
Fr said:
anc[is]Because that's what Lu Bu needed, the ability to teabag my corpse and call me a fag
Of course, he can't get hard if you aren't dying... again.

And I am a fan of the series but lack a PS3 so I haven't played since 4. I played Orochi 1&2 and preferred the SW system to the DW system. All that said, I'm still going wtf over the idea of doing any of that online. But I probably won't be even looking in the direction of this game, despite being a fan of the series.

So um... Yay and Meh are my responses.

BlackSaint09

Dec 9, 2010
XD ive been playing it for ages! Its kind of fun but yeah it gets repetitive after a while! But well thats why i got a lot more games and there are like 30+ something weps to try out in the game... Either way i enjoy it and the company i have in the game! X3

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
In case anyone is wondering DW7 has been released in Japan. If you go to Koei Warriors you can find heaps of information.